Zygarde

Lugia poked his head out of the sea to see what was happening , he attained to see that the moon was invaded by pokemon, he did not care who they were, Lugia attacked them, the aeroblast crossed the atmosphere and it hit directly in the moon, the ...

Lugia poked his head out of the sea to see what was happening , he attained to see that the moon was invaded by pokemon, he did not care who they were, Lugia attacked them, the aeroblast crossed the atmosphere and it hit directly in the moon, the blow did fall some pieces of the moon to Earth, between the rocks many pokemon fell like Darkrai.

Mew used the powers of Groudon and Kyogre to create a pokemon that could keep the balance between life and death, then the planet was full of shiny points after all the points joined giving life to Zygarde (%100), the giant did rock to Yveltal and transformed to Xerneas in a old tree, although both were petrified, they had certain time to exercise their power again.

Zygarde could change his form depending of the problem that he would face, now the planet was calm and and the creatures on the earth lived in harmony.

Darkrai had found a small island to hide from any pokemon , no one knew of his whereabouts, Cresselia repaired the damage of the moon and ended when she descended to earth.

Xerneas would give life, Yveltal would give death and Zygarde controlled them to the ecosystems wouldn't be damaged but Zygarde had a problem because if he is who take care of the balance of life and death, who could help protect ecosystems?