Chapter 14: Aslan...

Start from the beginning

The witch snarled in anger, "You are no daughter of mine. If you were, you would've been able to tear the whole castle to pieces. You would've been able to contest my power, to prevent me from shutting you down. But alas, all you are, Amelia, is a little girl who happens to have a touch of magic; that is all the Silvanus will ever be, a weakling. I may have conceived you and carried you for months, but you are nothing to me other than my enemy. An enemy who I cannot love.'"

Her guards burst into the room, most likely to see what all the commotion was about, but the witch immediately ordered them to take Amelia to a room and lock her inside. Amelia was exhausted and made no effort to fight as the guards dragged her away.

The next day, Amelia woke to emptiness. The room was but four walls with a floor and a ceiling, nothing more. She could not understand what had happened the night before, although she had no doubt that it was all her; the winds, the vines, the shaking ground. But the witch had shut her down so fast... even with her powers, Amelia felt weak. She was still nothing compared to the witch. No wonder the witch could always drain her so easily... Amelia was nothing compared to her.

She lay on the cold stone floor as the feeling of complete and utter uselessness consumed her. She felt hollow and empty; her whole identity was nothing but a distant memory. Amelia could hear the guards before she saw them, but she didn't move. This is it, she thought, they have come to take me to her. She has finally decided to kill me. They entered and said nothing. Amelia was hoisted off the ground and forced to walk to the gates of the camp, where a sleigh awaited them.

Amelia once again found herself on the floor of the sleigh; it took all she had not to smile at the thought of Edmund who once sat next to her on this very sleigh. She suddenly felt a longing for him, and it only deepened the longer the ride became. They were not alone, an entourage of goblins and trolls and all sorts of ghastly creatures followed behind them. Amelia sighed, at least the oncoming greenery will give me some strength.

She could see the luscious green tress and fields in the distance; and she rejoiced silently upon their sighting. Green means energy, and energy means strength. She understood much more now that she knew what she actually was. The Silvanus is guardian of all natural beauty and boundaries; thus the life and greenery of plants should give her strength and power- perhaps enough power to make it through this day.

As the lush trees and fields flew by, Amelia knew she was right. Just like before- when she and Edmund were on that green hilltop, looking down at the waterfall and river that had at last been unfrozen- she was growing stronger. It was almost as if the spirits of the tress sensed her weariness and decided to replenish her. The feeling was something that she could only describe with one word... hopeful.

Amelia closed her eyes. She felt all the power stir inside her as if it was a lion that suddenly woke. The wind that blew her hair back suddenly had whispers and thoughts...

The Silvanus has returned.

My lady!

Finally, you have come home.

Amelia smiled. Wind spirits, she thought. It was most certainly a feeling she could never forget.

The sleigh suddenly drew to a stop and Amelia opened her eyes in confusion, that is until she saw the army of tents resting on the plain in front of them. It was as if the Wind Spirits suddenly returned...

Welcome to Aslan's camp.

Ello everyone!

I'm back! SO sorry i missed my update last Saturday; I HAD 5 TESTS THIS WEEK AND A PROJECT. My life was basically all work and no play this week :D but not im back!!! And I will be updating tomorrow to make up for it ;)

Sooo, the moment we have all been waiting for... who shall play Amelia????

The winner is....

BARBARA PALVIN!!! 

She is absolutely stunning and I love her as this character :) Thank you so much to everyone who voted, you guys are amazing and are the best readers I could ever ask for ;P

So I would just like to remind everyone that I would adore some fan art ;) so if you have any, please send it in! I will most definitely include it in my chapters until they are all full of art :D

And also, for all the poetry fans out there ;) I am about to publish my new poetry book called, "Mind, Body, Soul" please read the poems and ask all the questions you want; I would really appreciate it!!!

Now, on to our chapter ritual

Do you guys like Barbara Palvin as Amelia? Do you think Amelia is powerful enough to potentially defeat the witch? What do you think about their love-hate relationship? Do you think Aslan will ask the witch to give Amelia to him??

Comment Below :)

See yall tomorrow!

Toodles :D

Gabbi