Chapter 3: Back On The Island

-Makoto P. O. V.-

"-ake up..."

-koto, wake up..."

"Makoto, wake up already!"

Once again, I found myself asleep, though this time, I was unconscious. I was able to blink awake to see Hiro and Hajime hovering over me.

"Where... are we?" I asked, rubbing my forehead.

"You're on our turf now, boy."

I looked over to see the other Jabberwock survivors, all standing up, looking well. The one who spoke seemed to be Fuyuhiko, the guy with the eye patch.

"What do you mean?" I asked, standing up.

"Look out there." He said, pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw something that made my eyes go wide, my knees go weak, and my head spin.

I saw a large, bright blue ocean, which meant that we were on a beach. No...  it can't be...

I turned around and faced the others. Hajime spoke up first.

"We're on Jabberwock Island... again..."

I couldn't believe it. Before I could do anything, I realized that one of the survivors was missing.

"Guys, where's Kazuichi?" I asked the group.

"Oh him... Right when we all woke up, he ran off immediately. I think he was panicking or something. Or, maybe he just got hungry." Akane said.

"Well, I think that it's best that we go looking for him." Kyoko said. "We don't want him to cause any problems."

"Hajime." She said, pointing to the boy. "Where do you think he went?"

"W-why me?" he countered.

"You know him. Akane's dumb, Sonia doesn't care about him, and Fuyuhiko is still a bit woozy from his wake up."

He sighed. "Maybe he went to his cottage? Or to the restaurant?"

"Seems logical. Take us there."

Hajime led us across the island and to an area that looked a bit like a resort. There were 16 cottages arranged by gender on either side of a wooden path, and at the end of the path was a pool, which had the restaurant across it.

"There it is." Hajime said, sighing.

We all walked around the pool and went in the front door into a lobby area.

"Well, he's not here." Hiro said.

"Hold it." Hajime said. "There's an upstairs." He pointed to a flight of stairs.

As we walked upstairs, we heard the sound of several voices arguing.

When we reached the top of the stairs, all of our eyes nearly popped out of our heads.

"Is this for real!?"

"What is going on!?"

"Am I dreaming!?"

We all shouted statements of disbelief as the people in the room all turned towards us.

"M-Makoto!?"

"S-Sonia!?"

"Akane!"

"Y-Y-Young M-Master..."

"Hajime..."

"Hina!"

"M-Master Byakuya!"

It was all of our friends....