Interview With DarkShadows4

1. Wattpad Username(s):

DarkShadows4

2. Age:

13

3. Gender:

Girl

4. What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad?

Eyes are Doors to the Soul, Short Stories, Riddles, Joined With Athena, Attempted Lyrics, The Orphan, Twilight, The Story of Your Death, Wonderland, School Projects and Essays, and It All Started When I Was Kidnapped are all the stories that I have posted on wattpad, but there are a lot more I started that will eventually find their way on here.

5. Which of these books are/was your favorite story to write and why?

I love Wonderland, because I love twisting things around; and t his book is/is going to be so twisted, that it will probably scare some people.

6. Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

Nope. All the stuff I write has no connection to my life, it all just pops into my head.

7. When you're writing, do you have a schedule or maybe you have something that you do when you're writing such as listening to music?

No, I just write when I get inspiration, then I write as quickly as I can before all that inspiration is gone. Which is probably why my stories haven't been getting updated lately.... I shall work on that!

8. What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?

I like writing, and I want people to see my stuff so I might maybe get noticed by a publisher or something.

9. Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?

My dreams.

10. Have you ever completed a story, and if you have, then how many?

Yessss! Only one though >_<

11. What are your favorite parts to write in your stories?

Bloody death scenes.

12. What part of a book is your favorite to read?

where the main character kills people (I like violent things... I know I'm weird.)

13. What is your favorite book of all time?

... I don't really know.

14. What was the first book you ever remember reading?

Goosebumps

15. Who is your favorite published author and why are they your favorite?

Ughm.... I dono.

16. If you had the chance to have a conversation with your favorite author, what would be the first thing you’d ask them?

How they got published.

17. What made you start writing?

Boredom.

18. And who's your favorite Wattpad author and why?

... I dono, I don't usually pick favorites.

19. If you could ask your favorite Wattpad author one thing, what would it be?

How they got so many people to read their stuff?

20. Would you like to say ANYTHING else that I have forgotten in this interview, any shootouts or to give your fans and readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

... No?

Ohh wait! Fan my facebook please~

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney/175444349182743

[[Facebook in External Link!]]