Interview With Padfoot13

Username(s):

padfoot13

Age:

14

All right, for those readers who aren't fans of you already, what kind of books do you prefer to write?

I like to write all kinds of genres. My favorite is romance; you’ll find it in any of my stories. I also love the supernatural, like vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts, aliens, etcetera. For some reason, I really enjoy writing historical fiction. I think it’s more romantic… don’t ask me why, I don’t think even I know the answer. My favorite FanFiction.

Can you name all of your books?

On Wattpad, I have The Missing Marauder: A Harry Potter FanFiction, which I wrote in 7th grade. Then there’s A Day of Reckoning, a Sci-Fi, paranormal romance. The Lamia Series consists of three completed books: In My Cold Arms, Sweet and Bloody, and When the Heart is Breaking (I’m currently working on the fourth and final book, Withered on the Stem.) The series is about vampires. The Other Side: A Harry Potter FanFiction is a recently completed HPFF. Then there’s my two uncompleted books, Ariana: A Harry Potter FanFiction and Mango Fizz, a teen romance, which is almost done. Off of Wattpad, there's too many to name.

If you had to recommend one of your completed books to the readers, which one would you choose?

Personally, I think my FanFictions are my best stories, so either The Missing Marauder or The Other Side. They’re both completed, and I’m proud of them both. If you're not big on Harry Potter, though, I love A Day of Reckoning, and I don't think it gets enough credit.

Where did you come up with the ideas for your very unique fan fictions?

Honestly, I don’t remember how I got the idea for The Missing Marauder. It was two years ago. I think I’d been drawing some of the characters from Harry Potter, and I messed up Hermione a little, but I didn’t feel like stopping so I kept drawing and out of nowhere came Rowan.

The Other Side came to me in a dream, actually. I was being given a tour through 12 Grimmauld Place, and there were lots of children running around, and eventually the dream turned into Chapter IX.

What about the idea for Mango Fizz, where did that come from?

I’m going to be totally honest here. Feel free to laugh; Mango Fizz was actually the name of a hand lotion I noticed in a friend’s room when I was visiting. This simply proves that inspiration can come from absolutely anywhere.

[[Interviewer's Note: That's awesome, totally not a laughable matter! I once got inspiration from a childrens toy (talking penguin)]]

Out of all of your Wattpad books, which one was/is your favorite to write?

Probably The Missing Marauder, because I’d written it during the school year, and as I’d write the chapters, I’d let all my friends look them over. It was fun because I’d keep them guessing as to what would happen, and they’d always be honest about things they liked and didn’t, and I took their criticism to heart and used it to change the way I write.

Do you have any other books that you are writing that you haven't posted on Wattpad or use any other eBook sites besides Wattpad?

I have too many books to count. For almost all my stories, I completely finish them in a notebook before I type and post them. I have a big bag that I carry with me that has all the books I’m currently working on in it, and there’s at least five. I have a fanfiction.net account where I’ve posted the first few chapters of The Missing Marauder. When I have time I’ll upload the rest.