Interview With Tolondon

Wattpad Username(s):

tolondon

Age:

definitely not 13

Gender:

girl.

What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad?

I am going to start writing 35 Days of Blood, and I am writing Who's the Bad Guy now, Huh, Dumbledore? and some poems. Out of wattpad, I have written a book (The Story of My Life) for a school project.

Which of these books are/was your favorite story to write and why?

The Story of My Life because I get to write what happens in my future!!! And Who's the Bad Guy... because I get to write more freely on that one.

Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

The closest to a real life experience is when I wrote down a letter from 35 Days of Blood, or that I wrote down the Corinth Constellation story for a school project.

When you're writing, do you have a schedule or maybe you have something that you do when you're writing such as listening to music?

I don't have a schedule, it's just that I like to write when I can. And sometimes I listen to music, or get distracted by games on other websites.

What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?

I just wanted to post my creations online, I dunno, maybe get a lil' popular.

Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?

I have a lot of insperations, which are pretty much all the good authors.

When did you first start writing?

In my free time, I started writing when I first turned 11.

What made you start writing?

Honestly, I don't really remember what made me start writing. Maybe it was the teacher's encouragement, or the way I started to figure out my writing's strongest point.

If you could change one thing in any of your books, what would it be?

I would change the fact that Tom Riddle and Xandria Rhodes in "Who's The Bad Guy... " Werent older than 11 years old. I think it might have been too much of a young age.

When you start writing a new book, does it already have a plot or are you as clueless as to what will happen as your fans are?

Less than half the time, I would come up with what happens in the beginning. Then, later in the book, I am clueless.

When starting a new story, what comes into your mind first, the Title, the basic idea of the book, or the characters?

What comes in mind (most of the time) is the title. Maybe what happens in the beginning. Sometimes it's the characters that start the sketch, then the title that adds in the detail.

What do you love most about writing?

What I love most about writing is how you can picture everything you write down in you mind.

If you could tell your fans one thing, besides Thank You, what would it be?

I would tell my fans how awesome they are, to take some time and read my stories. I never know I could get this far for just writing!

What would you like to tell all of the Hope-To-Be Authors that are currently on Wattpad?

I would tell them all to keep believing! You never will know if something might turn so big!

Do you use any other sites to post your stories?

I got a little help on how to start my story on Quizilla, though I am more comfortable with posting things here than there.

Have you ever completed a story, and if you have, then how many?

Yes, just one. The Story of My Life.

What are your favorite parts to write in your stories?

The mysterious parts, >:] , and the romantic parts <3

What part of a book is your favorite to read?

The part where it's all Happily Ever After :)

What is your favorite book of all time?

Hush Hush, by Becca Fitzpatrick, is another one of my favorite books.

What was the first book you ever remember reading?

Who is your favorite published author and why are they your favorite?

Scott Westerfeld, because all the Sci-Fi/Romance/Future books he write are AWESOME!!!

If you had the chance to have a conversation with your favorite author, what would be the first thing you’d ask them?

First thing I would ask him is: What's been Bubblin'? (Get it? He made up bubbly for the Pretties, so what's 'Bubblin'?) Ok, that is kind of embarrassing to ask o.o

And who's your favorite Wattpad author and why?

XxSkater2Girl16xX is my favorite wattpad author because she writes great stories, novels, whatever she wants to call them. (Don't worry, I like your works 2 :] )

If you could ask your favorite Wattpad author one thing, what would it be?

I would ask XxSkater2Girl16xX how she gets all the ideas for her stories.

What is your favorite genre of book to read?

Romance or Mystery.

If you could add or change one thing about Wattpad, what would it be?

i would add more privaleges for the wattpad app on any portable device.

What is your favorite feature about Wattpad?

My favorite feature on wattpad is you can see the description and cover of a story all at one time :)

Why did you start posting stories on Wattpad?

I started posting my books on wattpad because i liked what people from quizilla mentioned about wattpad and how good this website was.

Would you rather write your books or read someone else's?

Read someone else's.

Who is your hero?

I don't really have a hero...

Would you like to give your fans any websites to check out and follow you on, such as Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook?

Well, I don't have a Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, or Tumblr account. But I do have a Quizilla account I go onto every so often.

And Finally, would you like to say anything about a certain subject that I haven’t already covered in this interview?

No, I think this is good so far.

Thank you so much for interviewing me! I love your stories :)

Thank you, once again!