Fame, Cute Boys, Annoying Brothers, Protective Dads, and Un-Fair Mothers. ~Chap. 4~

Chapter Four...

When I walked in the door of the house my mother was sitting on the couch watching BARNEY! "Mom why are you watching Barney" I asked.

"Why are you home and not at school" she asked me back.

"One question at a time mom" I shot back and she smiled.

"I used to love this show. Up until you guys started not liking it then I drifted from it" She explained muting the T.V and patting the spot next to her. I went and laid down next to her on the couch. When I was little we did this all the time. Noah would be outside playing with my dad and I would be laying in doors with my mom. She ran her fingers threw my hair and I closed my eyes. "Do you wanna explain why you left" she asked and I felt the wall I have around my heart crumble a little bit. "Just the past is catching up with me mom" I said softly.

"Okay." she said and continued running her hands threw my hair. I don't remember falling asleep but I must of because next time I opened up my eyes I was laying in the room. I got up quickly and shook the sleep out of my face. I changed into some jean shorts and a normal white tank top. I pulled my hair up into a high pony and walked downstairs. I saw Noah sitting on the couch with Heather and Dan. They were laughing and talking like the best of friends. It made me feel like I didn't belong so I walked right out of the room. I walked in to the backyard and was so happy when I saw a pool. I ran back upstairs and slipped on a white bikini I owned. It fit good and it made me look beautiful I thought. I took my hair out and grabbed a towel. I ran downstairs so fast and out side. No one was outside and it was still hot outside. I dived into the pool loving the ice cold water on my skin. I swam so happy to feel free and feel the water around me. I don't know how long I swam but I finally got out when the sun was setting. When I got out I felt some ones hand go across my mouth and It muffled my scream. "Shhh" I heard his voice and anger boiled now. I picked my leg up and kicked him hard in the nuts. He let go of me and was now clutching his area in pain. "Luke stay away from me" I said threw clenched teeth.

"Eli let me explain" he said and I shook my head no.

"Please" he begged looking at me. Even though he said it in a nice voice his eyes were still so cold. "Luke you hurt me. You hurt me bad. I depended on you. I loved you even though I was young I loved you but what you did to me..." I trailed off.

"I didn't mean too" he said and I shook my head clearing the thoughts.

"You made me how I am today" I said and he shook his head no.

"You can say what you want but I didn't make you anything. You made yourself how you are" he said back.

"ELI" I heard my brother call.

"Luke" he said surprised to see him.

"Bye" he said to me and then disappeared.

"Eli you okay?" Noah asked me.

"Noah are you coming in" I heard Heather call.

"Noah get back to your friends. Don't worry about me" I said and with those words I did something I didn't think I would ever do. Closed it from my own twin. The only person who I have ever trusted. From my heart. I pushed past Noah and walked in drying my hair with the towel. I walked upstairs and heard some loud music blaring from Jaime room. I peeked in and saw a bunch of his friends over. "Hey Jaime" I said and he looked up. His eyes widened at the sight of me and so did his friends. "Hey Eli" he said and I smiled.

"I just wanted to say Hey. Now bye" I said and exited the room. I walked into Madison's room where she was sitting and talking with a friend. I ignored her cold glares and her friends excited looks. I changed into some short shorts and put one of Noah's long shirts on. I didn't pay attention though and walked back downstairs. Dan was gone and Noah and Heather were talking outside. Don't ask me why I did it but I was curious. So I sneaked over to the door and pressed my ear against the door.

"Heather would you like to go on a date with me this weekend" I heard Noah ask.

"Yes. I would like that" Heather said back with a girlish giggle.

"Yes. I get to go on a date with the prettiest girl in school" Noah said back and she laughed. "I doubt im the prettiest. I mean come on your sister is beautiful. Then there is Kendra, Jill, and Daniela. There really pretty" she said then I heard her heart beat speed up. "No one is as beautiful as you" I heard Noah whisper and I peeked threw the little window. Noah was leaning into her there lips centimeters apart.

"Can I kiss you" Noah asked and my eyes widened. He just met her.

"Yes" she said breathlessly then I saw Noah's lips touch hers. I darted away now. I was now alone. Noah had someone. My mom had her best friends. My dad had my mom.

Madison had her little friends.

Jaime had his.

While I had no one.

I couldn't let no one hurt me again.

The pain is too much but I felt a ping of it though. When I saw Noah's lips connect to hers. Because Noah found someone special. Someone to tell his deepest darkest fears too. He didn't need me anymore.

My mom said this was for the best.

This would make me better.

It didn't though.

It made it worse.

Much, Much worse.

I had one person before they made me leave.

I now had no one.

I grabbed a blanket and a pillow wanting to be alone tonight. I walked outside and found a beach chair. I put the pillow down and curled up outside.

I fell asleep quickly.

Happy to finally be at peace.

______________________________________________________

Aww...Some mother and daughter bonding.

Also Yay!! Noah found someone! :]

But what about Elizabeth?

What about Charming Derrick...

And mysterious Luke?

A lot of questions that will be explained soon!!

Now Comment and Vote!!

Any P.O.V your interested in seeing just ask me and i will give you that. Now like i said before COMMENT AND VOTE PEOPLE!!!