Fame, Cute Boys, Annoying Brothers, Protective Dads, and Un-Fair Mothers. ~Chap. 8~

Chapter Eight...

Jenni P.O.V

The days went by slow and no new changes from Elizabeth.

On the 15th day of her sleeping she woke up. "Mommy" she said breathlessly and I rushed to her. "Yes baby" I said moving her bangs from her face.

"What happened" she asked and I smiled and leaned down and pecked her forehead.

"You don't remember" I asked and she shook her head.

"No. I don't remember anything. All I can remember is walking into music class and then blank. Im trying to think but it hurts" she said wincing and I stroked her face. "Don't try" I whispered. "I'm thirsty" she said and I nodded.

"Ill go get you some" I said and she nodded and I exited the room. Noah was asleep in the waiting room. "Noah wake up. She just woke up" I said and he jumped up and was off but I blocked his path. "She doesn't remember meeting Luke. Do not bring him up" I warned and he nodded then left. I went to find the doctor. "She woke up but doesn't remember anything from when she first went into music class" I said and he nodded.

"That is acceptable. Her brain is pushing out the traumatic thing that happened and blocking it from coming back. Nothing to worry about" he assured me and I nodded.

"I will send a nurse in with some blood for her to drink" he said and I nodded again and we parted ways. I went into the room where Noah was hugging Elizabeth crying and she was soothing him. I whipped out my cellphone to call and let Alex know she woke up.

"Alex she woke up" I said happily and he let out a sigh of relief.

"That's great. I have hired an agent to watch her and make sure no one harms her" he said and my jaw dropped. "NO" I yelled and people stared at me.

"Why not" he asked.

"Because that is her privacy. She doesn't need someone following her and getting in her business. Noah and I can watch out for her and that is enough" I said my words ending the discussion. "Okay" he said defeated and I smiled in triumph.

"I got to go. Ill have her call you when she is able to sit up on her own" I assured him.

"Okay. I love you and miss you" he said and I smiled.

"I love you and miss you too" I said back and we hung up. I looked in at the scene in front of me. My little girl laughing with her brother.

Smiles and sucking on her little juice box that was filled with red juicy blood.

"Hey mom" Noah said all grins when he spotted me in the doorway.

"Hi" Elizabeth said looking beautiful. The blood gave her face a radiant glow.

I walked in smiling. "Hey guys" I said happy to be with my family.

Happy for my daughter safety.

Elizabeth P.O.V

It was the day I finally got to go back to school. I had jitters in my belly and I was so excited. We moved into are own small house so I got my own bedroom now. I rolled out of bed and stretched. I put on some tight black tights. I put on a long white shirt that reached down to the middle of my thighs. One sleeve of the shirt fell off my shoulder. It had a picture of the king of pop on it and I loved it. I then slipped on some flats, lightly curled my hair and went downstairs. My mom sold my motorcycle and bought me a 2010 white Lamborghini. "Ready to go sis" Noah hollered from the doorway. "Yeah" I said and ran towards the door. He got in the passenger seat of my car as I slid into the drivers seat. We drove in silence and when we got to school we got out. Noah pulled me towards him and held onto my hand. He led me towards a group of strangers. The girl hugged me and I gave a questioning look at Noah. He was just grinning proudly.