Meeting a friend.

Elsa's pov.

I was locked in a room that smelt like dead rat. I couldn't believe that Peter was alive and worse of all he kidnapped me. I couldn't believe I fell for someone like him. I curled into a ball and laid on the cold floor. I wished Jack was here. I really missed him. My sister must be worried about me too.

I heard the door open and I saw a girl in rags come in with a tray. She looked scared and Beaten up.

"Your food miss." She stuttered.

"Thank you." I said and watch her put it on the table.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded but I knew better.

"Come..sit here with me." I said patting the bed beside me

She looked scared but came.

"What's your name? " I asked.

"M...Indy...my name is Mindy. "

"My name is Elsa. "

"I know the boss always talks about you. He is really mean."

"Do you know him?" I asked.

She nodded.

"He is....my step dad."

I was shocked. How could this man be so mean to a little girl?

"Where's your mother? "

"She's dead. " she said and started crying.

I hugged her tight.

"It's okay. You will get through this." I said.

She stopped crying and looked at me.

"I can help you escape." She said.

"How?"I yelled

She placed her finger on her lip telling me to keep quiet.

"sorry."

"I'll be back later to bring you some food. I will give you a phone that my mum gave me. It still works so you can call your family and tell them where you are" she whispered.

"Oh thank you so m
uch." I said and hugged her.

"I just need one thing." She said.

I looked at her.

"Please get me out of this place." She said crying.

I hugged her tight.

"I will."

Jack's pov.

I was getting sick of these cops. They kept promising to get my Elsa back and it has been almost two weeks. I was starting to get worried. I went for a drive just to cool my head. I really miss Elsa. I never got a chance to tell her my real feelings for her.

I sighed and continued driving.

My phone was buzzing. I thought maybe it was my mum. So I ignored it..it buzzed again. I groaned and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:  Jack are you there?

Okay weird.

Jack: who is this?

Number: it's Elsa thank God you replied.

I stopped the car instantly making the car behind to stop too. The driver was pissed off but I could care less.

J: Elsa where are you? Are you okay? Please tell me they didn't hurt you?

Elsa:  I am fine....I could only remember your number so I decided to text you so that they won't notice me calling you.

J: where are you?

E: I don't know but I think it's beside an abandoned factory....and I smell sea water.

J: maybe it's beside the dork.....

E: Jack I have to go.....they are coming please come and get me soon.

J: I will snowflake.
.

There was no reply. I drove to hiccup's house and knocked hard in his door. Luckily he was home alone.

"Dude what's the rush?" He said opening the door.

"Elsa...texted me."
.
That made him alert.

"No way..let me see." He said and I showed him the phone.

"Call the others and tell them to meet us here now." I said.

He nodded and we went inside.

My Elsa was alive but we need to get her fast. I have a bad feeling about this.

The others came and I showed them the messages.  Anna nd punzie started crying. Merida was hugging them..

"What should we do?" Flynn asked hugging punzie.

"We should tell the police." Anna said.

"We will but what if they are gone before we get there." I said.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Hiccup asked.

"I don't know." I said pacing up and down.

"Jack you should calm down...panicking won't help solve the problem." Hiccup said.

"I know but I want to get her back fast."

"We know that's why we are here. So let's think and come up with a plan and fast." Merida.

"I got it but we will need a lot if help." Hiccup said grabbing a paper.

"So let's hear it." We all said.

"OK so first......"