chapter 1

Elsa

Okay. Here's the deal. I am Elsa sparks. I live in New York with my sister and parents. We own one of the biggest companies in new York which makes us super rich . I am also one of the most popular girls in school. Yeah, that's right. Everybody wants to be my friend but I don't need any because I already have awesome friends. Most people say I am heartless and cold , that maybe true but when did I ever care about what people say. I am happy with being me nd if they are not so be it.

I wake up on a Monday morning . "Man I hate mondays", I said getting up from bed. My sister Anna was ready and a little too excited for school and that ain't her. Something must be up.

Elsa: yo Anna what's up

Anna: um mm. .. nothing Elsa just excited about school.

I gave her one of my" who you trying to fool" looks.

Anna: okay fine. I am just excited about this guy at school. His name is kristoff.

Elsa:kristoff. The guy who always carries his pet everywhere he goes. ... how lame.

Ann: Elsa please don't be mean... I really like him

Elsa: I don't

Anna: well you haven't met him yet..so don't judge.

Elsa: sorry...what did you say.

I plugged my earphones ignoring everything she said. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I went outside and got in my car. My beautiful blue car. I really liked the car. It was chic and was also in my favourite colour. I drove down to school and as usual got a lot of stares. Mostly from admirers and haters. I head to my locker and saw mer waiting for me.

Mer: hello lass...what's up. She had a Scottish accent but it was kind of cool.

Elsa: Anna and her weird love life.

Just then punzie called us over to her locker.

Punzie: hey guys are you ready for the best year ever.

Mer: Not me..I hate school. So much work little play time.

Punzie : oh come on mer don't be like that school is fun besides guess what?

Elsa and mer: what?

Punzie : I heard that hiccup and Astrid are like totally over

Mer: no way...They were like meant for each other... The perfect couple.. what happened?

Punzie: Astrid had to move to california. So they had to call it quits.

Mer: whatever.. who cares about them and their relationship?

We both looked at her. We knew that she had a crush on hiccup but was crushed when her cousin Astrid started dating him. Now she acts all tough and ignores guys in school.

Elsa: I could think of one person.

The school bell rang which meant it was time for math. I liked math.

Elsa: see you guys later. They waved as they went for English. I was about to go to class when I was pushed by someone.

Hello readers....hi...This is my first fan fiction book.. I am not that good at writing books but thought about trying it out hope you like it.

Please vote and comment and follow
(Else's dress is at the media)