Gifts without a sender.

Elsa's pov.

I went to school with the girls. We saw the guys talking beside hiccup's locker.

"Hey hey. What you guys talking about?" Mer asked.

"Animes and mangas.... Hiccup said he wanted to get some new ones . " Jack said.

"Oh cool... can I come with you? I want o check some out to." Mer said.

"Sure." Hiccup said.

"Okay guys got to run.I have art class." I said.

"Me too." Jack said.

We both went into the class which was taught by Mrs white.

"Okay class. I want you to draw the person that you admire the most . She said.

We took out our drawing pads. I was doing a sketch of Anna holding Olaf.I admired the way she was always bubbly and getting along with people while I was a cold room that no one could enter. I noticed that Jack kept looking at me as he drew. When we were done she told us to submit them.

"Wow...Elsa. this is a nice sketch of your sister. She looks adorable and Jack....is this Elsa?" Mrs white said.
He nodded.

I looked at the drawing. It was really me. I was wearing a gown and holding an umbrella looking up smiling. It was gorgeous.

"Wow Jack. I look amazing."

He blushed madly. "Yeah yeah. I try."

"So you admire me? Why?" I asked.

"I guess I admire how you are still the same person and not affected by all the popularity that you have."

I smiled. "You don't seem to be a different person too."

"I ain't that popular but I guess you're right."
We both looked at each other and just stood there staring. I noticed how his eyes twinkled. He really had nice eyes and a very cute smile. We both came out of our trance when someone broke a vase. I saw Jack blushing and I felt my face heating up.

After class we had p.e. Merida was changing into her sports wear. I changed into a black short and white shirt. We went out and saw the others. It was one of the few classes that we had together. The coach called all of us.

"Okay now. We are going to play volley ball. Boys versus girls. Team captain choose your members. "

I saw merida step out. Yeah she is a team captain. I saw Flynn step out too.

(A/n m for mer. F for Flynn )

M: mavis

F: Jack.

"Alright dude." Jack said high fiving him.

I rolled my eyes.

M: Elsa.

F: Paul.

M: Pocahontas.

An Indian looking girl in two braids came out.

F:hiccup.

M: punzie.

F: kristoff.

M:jasmine.

F: Aladdin.

M:Chloe.

F: Matt.

"Okay now. Let's play."

"Okay girls.let's show these boys what were made of. Elsa you're with Mavis on defence. Jasmine you and Chloe are on offence. "

We got into our position. The boys started first. We went on for some time and the score was 10-12. The boys looked really tensed but we didn't care. Someone hit the ball really hard and I was about to hit it but I tripped and the ball made contact with my head. I fell down and I saw everyone gather around.

"Elsa are you okay?" Mer asked.

"Yeah but my head hurts."

"Someone should take her to the nurse." The coach ordered.

I felt someone scoop me up. I looked up and saw Jack smiling at me.

"Hey snowflake. I guess I am officially your Knight in shining armour. "He said with a smirk.

I blushed.

He carried me to the nurse and she have me something for my headache.

"Don't you have another class? ". I asked.

He just shrugged. "I don't want to leave you. "

"Oh." Was all I said.

When she was done. I went to the locker room and changed my clothes. I went to my locker and saw a bouquet of flowers. I saw a card stuck to it and read it.

Flowers for my flower.
Always yours Elsie .

There was no sender's name. I was actually touched but freaked out at the same time.

"OMG who gave you those?" I heard punzie scream.

"I don't know. This is weird. "

"What do you mean?"

I explained the text I got to her.

"Whoa. That sounds freaky. Who could it be?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe it's Hans trying to apologize. "

"Nah Hans transferred to another school." I said.

"Then who?"

The bell rang. "Got to go...see ya."