Here We Go Again || Catrific and Joey Graceffa Fanfic

It was 5:00 pm. Grey clouds casting shadows on everything. There was a storm. It was kinda rare since L.A is always sunny and hot. Cat sat on her computer chair and rolled to the window. Cat looked at the raindrops on the window. "Well," Cat looked outside. "You don't see this in L.A." She said to herself. Beta looked up at her, licking her leg. Cat looked down and smiled. "Oh, hey Beta." Cat said as she pets Beta on the head.

Cat sighed and went to her bed. She got her phone and went on Instagram and started scrolling through her pictures. Cat had a frown on her face as she saw a picture of her and Joey. "I miss you already." Cat sighed and closed her phone.

-Flashback-

"Do you think that this is the right decision to make?" Cat said. "Sadly," Joey said. "Yes." He said as he pulled Cat into a tight hug. "Can we still be best friends?" Joey said. Cat sighed and held back her tears. "Yes.."

But.. Everything changed. The next day, they talked to each other. But only for a minute. No more long hour phone calls and skype calls. They didn't tweet each other as well.

-End of Flashback-

"That was 4 months ago... Why can't I just get over it?" Cat said, as she puts a pillow on top of her face.

A few hours later, Cat decided to go to Whole Foods to buy chicken for dinner. Cat looked to her left. Her eyes widened as she saw a guy who had his hair up, black and white striped shirt and of course, skinny jeans. "Joey.." Cat mumbled, hiding her face. Hoping that Joey wont see her.

Joey started looking down on his shoes and someone said his name. "Here's your chicken, sir." The guy said as he gives the chicken to Joey. "Thanks!" Joey gave him a smile.

Joey walked and he was near Cat. "Oh my god.." Cat whispered to herself. But then, Joey walked past her, not knowing that she was there. Cat looked back and saw Joey once again. She saw Joey looking back as well. She panicked and looked at the guy who was preparing the chicken.

Cat could hear footsteps getting closer and closer to her. She felt someone's hand on her shoulder.

"Cat?" Joey said.

~~~

END