$EX MACHINE {Cashby}

Now you all get to see how kinky I really am.

Sub af!Alan Dom af!Austin. BDSM y'know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alan Anthony Ashby you've been a naughty boy" Austin taunts, "yes sir" I whisper, he is stalking around me, the lustful look in his eyes. He goes over to the cabinet and grabs a pair of handcuffs, cuffing them around my hands he then grabs them and pulls me into the hallway and into a room I have never been in before.

In the middle of the room is a chair with no arms. He sits down and then pulls me over his knees. "What is the safe word?" He asks "sheep" I reply "and if you can't speak" he continues "I snap my fingers" I answer "show me" he tells me, I snap my fingers.

He pulls down my boxers and then pulls me over my lap. "How many?" Austin commands "25" I reply shortly. He starts off slow and easy, but progresses over time. By 15 I'm whimpering. "10 more baby" he whispers, rubbing my butt a bit before starting up again. 10 later and I'm like spaghetti against him. "You were so good baby" he coos "today is a lucky day for you, yesterday Oli and I had a little chat and I have a few new toys to try out" he explains. Oli is crazy inventive, he put his creativity in... Sex toys. I smile in excitment.

He grabs me and pulls me to my knees, undoing the handcuffs. I follow him silently and up to a weird contrapception. "Hands and knees" he demands, I oblige quickly. He puts a blindfold over my eyes. "Stay still baby" he whispers, I nod eagerly which makes him laugh.

I hear him doing stuff behind me and then next thing you know I feel something very cold at my entrance (cringe, I need better words for the bootyhole) whatever he is prepping me for must be intense because we've gotten to a point where prep isn't really needed. After a few minutes of that I hear Austin doing something and then it happens.

It pushes in and damn it is big. I've read about these. Fuck machines, sex machines, whatever you want to call them. It starts off slow but I know Austin has the remote to it because it soon enough starts to go faster. If that wasn't enough it starts to vibrate and I can't help but let out a high pitched squeal which makes Austin laugh. He puts the movement on low and the vibrate on high. I start panting hard and letting moans out like I was paid to do so.

Just as I am getting close I feel Austin beside me and he puts something around me. I groan at the ring "really?" I whine out "are you questioning me?" He asks "no" I squeak and he laughs and slaps my ass which makes me lurch forward but the machine is just relentless. "Don't lie to me" he whispers, giving me a few more slaps.

I feel Austin turn up the movement and the vibrations, which I didn't know could go any higher "Austy... you... you're killing me here" I pant out and I hear him laugh.

It keeps pounding into me for god knows how long and then I feel him bending beside me and he takes off the ring. Then I let out the most whorish moan and I'm letting go.

As the machine stops and Austin helps me up and takes me into the adjoining bahtroom, turning on the shower. "That moan you let out, fuck" Austin whispers to me, I shudder.

As we shower I blow him and then we have a few more minutes and after that he carries me into the bedroom and he gets us dressed. Laying me in bed and getting us some water. We end up watching 500 Days Of Summer and cuddling, I fall asleep half way through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Austin says "don't lie to me" I almost added "slut" but I don't do derogatory kink stuff