MR. BRUCE WILL SEE YOU NOW {Brustoff}

SO WELCOME TO WHATEVER THIS IS LMAO

GET READY FOR REALIZING HOW KINKY I AM RIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Denis' POV*

I sit on the couch, waiting, hands in my lap. My boyfriend of two years is some big CEO for his dad's billion dollar company. I met him when I was I secretary, but when we started doing it and we ended up getting caught it was either we stopped seeing each other or I was fired, we took the latter. No one except his dad knows

His secretary, Lynn "Mr. Bruce will see you now" she says, I give her a small nod and I get up, walking in through the big oak doors, closing them behind me. "Mr. Bruce" I say, a small smirk playing on my lips.

The office is a large room, you walk in and in front of you the wall is all window with some large, black curtains on either side, you could look over the entire city from this view. To the left there is two black couches with a white coffee table in the middle. To my right are some file cabinets and to the side of the cabinets are some counters, some of it like a mini cafe and the rest is books and documents. The floors are a nice marble with white walls, lots of art on the walls and black carpets on the floor. Directly in front of the doors is a large oak desk with stacks of papers all over it, two monitors set to the side.

Ben looks up and grins "what are you doing here?" He asks, I give a small smile. "Well, it's lunch time and I thought we could have lunch" I tell him, he sighs and puts down his paperwork. I walk towards him and stand next to him, leaning down I kiss him. He kisses me back and pulls me onto his lap. He kisses me a little more harder. He pulls away and smiles "say hello to my little friend" he whispers into my ear "oh believe me, I've met your friend and he is not little" I inform him. I pull away and get up, heading towards the coffee machine. I hear Ben pick up the phone "Lynn you can take your lunch break early and you can extend it" he says into the phone, I smirk to myself, I know where this is heading. I go back to the desk as I wait for the coffee and I sit myself down on the corner of the desk. Ben gets up and comes in front of me, grabbing my hips and kissing me.

I place my hands on both of his cheeks as he wraps his arms around my waist. His hands travel up my back and his hands tangle into my hair, pulling me even closer. "Y'know... the door is unlocked" I whisper into the kiss and he nods. He gets up quickly, rushing over to the doors and locking them. He comes back over and he starts to kiss me again. He pulls me off the desk and then he sweeps all the papers off the desk and he sets me back on the desk, kissing me more. As he moves down to my neck I start tugging off his shirt. He may be a big guy at this company but he still wears chill clothing. He moves away and pulls off his shirt along with mine.

We stay there for a few minutes until there is a knocking at the door. I groan into the kiss. He grabs my hand and moves us over to the couch. He sets me down so I'm leaning against the back of the couch and then proceeds to peaks his head out the door. He talks to the person at the door and the minute he shuts the door he moves over to me and pushes me against the back of the couch. He hungrily kisses me and I think I might melt into his touch. He feels so warm and I feel the warmth radiating off of him.

He grabs my jeans and pushes them down roughly. He then pushes me onto the arm of the couch. He grips my legs and spreads my legs, pulling off my boxers. He reaches into the drawers of the coffee table and grabs a bottle of lube. I'm breathing heavy as I watch him pull down his pants and boxers. He looks up at me and gives me that fucking killer smirk. I sit up and kiss him, sucking on his bottom lip. I hear him open the bottle of lube and I feel his arm moving down. I feel something poking down below. "I'm quite stressed so don't expect me to be gentle" he whispers into neck.

He starts pushing in and I bury my head into his neck. He doesn't stop until he is in there fully and I'm gasping at the feeling. Nothing can amount to how good this feels. I move back down again and I'm laying over the arm of the couch with my upper half splayed on the couch. He pulls out and moves back in, leaning down and I groan into his neck. "Fucking hell Ben" I whisper. He reaches over me, holding me up slightly and then grabs some pillows putting them where my back is me, he sets me back down. The arm of the couch makes it a bit odd.

He pulls my legs up onto his shoulders, grabbing my wrists then he starts pounding into me. "Oh fuck!" I groan out as he pulls out and slams back into me. "Oh shit!" I yell out as he continues to pound into me. He leans down and starts to suck onto my neck. He angles a bit differently and he hits my prostate which makes me whine out. "Ben you're killing me here" I tell him, giving a small smile which makes me laugh. "You feel so good" he tells me.

He starts to go deeper and harder. "oh.... fuck" I say quickly. His hands move to my hands and he tangles his fingers in mine.

He kisses my chest and moves back up to my lips and my jaw. He then stops and pulls almost all the way out. Then he grins at me, he starts to fucking ram into me right into my prostate, continually hitting it. I roll my head back as he grabs behind my back and pulls me up a bit. He then moves one of his hands down to my thing and he starts pumping me. I start to moan into his neck as he continually hits into my prostate and jacking me off. "Ben... I'm s- so... close" I whine out. He starts to go faster and going more sloppier and next thing you know I'm crying out as I hit my climax. A few harder thrusts and he then releases, slowing down as we ride off our highs.

He pulls out and I wince slightly. "Sorry babe" he whispers and I laugh "no, it's okay. The stuff in my ass isn't great though" I tell him and he laughs, helping me up, grabbing some tissues for the both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oKAy I got discouraged when I started writing this but it's okay