Chapter 39- Meeting With Old Friends

Anna's POV

"Come with me then.." he said with a shallow tone. I stood there and thought about it for a minute and i spoke up "Ok. I'll go" and he had a shocked look on his face. "Go get ready then." he said in a demanding tone. "The party doesn't start until half an hour and i want to attend it for a little.bit. I have some things to do before we leave ok?" i told him. He rolled his eyes and nodded his head. "Fine. Fair enough but be here by 8:45 and no later". I agreed with a look and we went our separate ways. As i was walking back to my room to pack my things for later tonight so i can get that out of the way, i ran into Liam.

"Hi Anna, how are you this evening?" he said calmly. "I'm great sir. Thank you for asking" i replied. "I need you to help me with something before you go to the party. Follow me" he said to me as he started to guide me down the hall way. At the end of the hall way, there was two doors and i was never allowed to go through the door on the left and tonight, that is where Master Liam is taking me. He pulled out a ring with about a hundred different keys. He went through the keys for a couple of seconds and got the right one. He unlocked the door and opened it slowly. The room was dark and freezing. He turned on the lights as it brightened up the room.

I slowly walked down the stairs and as i turned the corner once i was off the stairs, there was a dungeon. I heard the door shut behind me and Liam and it startled me. I looked at Liam with a worried look on my face. I thought to myself; did he find out? Is he going to torture me? I finally spoke "Why...Why are we down here?" He held my hand and replied "Anna, my men found someone hiding in an ally late yesterday evening and he was beat up pretty bad. We don't know where he is from or anything about him because he was in the medical center and we sent him straight here just incase he was a threat but we wanted to see if you had recognized him at all".

I let go of his hand and walked over to the cell where the young man was laying on his side facing the wall on the cot. I turned my head thinking i knew because he looked familiar but i wasn't sure since he was faced the other way. "Sorry Sir. He is faced the opposite way so i can't tell you if i do or not" i said in an apologetic tone. He walked up next to me and banged his keys against the metal bars.The boy groaned and turned to face us. He stood up and put his head up and rubbed his eyes. I turned my attention from Liam to the boy and as soon as i turned my head, my heart dropped. I was in shock and i knew exactly who it was.

"Ca-- Cameron..?" i said in a quiet voice. He looked at me closer and walked over to bars.
"Anna.. is that really you?" he said as his face turned bright red.
"Yes it's me.. How the hell did you get here? I thought you lived in Florida?" i questioned him.
"I was on my way to California to visit my grandparents for a couple weeks and the next thing i know, I'm running away from some men who were trying to take me and my family away. They have my parents but i somehow escaped. Then i saw an apartment complex and i realized that your cousin Austin's house was nearby there from the couple of times you have taken me there. I made sure nobody was following me but i went inside and found him knocked out in the closet. He's alive and he was with me but the last thing i remember was being shot in the leg with a dart."
he replied as tears of joy filled my eyes knowing that Austin was okay.

"Sir. This is my ex boyfriend Cameron. You can let him go. He wont hurt any of us and he can stay in my room until he knows the place and gets better." i said hoping he would agree. "Alright. Make sure you take care of him well." he let out a sigh of relief hearing me say that he is no harm. He unlocked the cell and Cameron fell into my arms. I took him back to my room and locked the door. "You can sit on my bed. I will be right back; i am going to grab you some clothes" i said to him as i walked out the door. I ran to Michael's room and then i stopped. Reality hit me and i realized that i was running away. I can't run away now....I just can't leave him when we were separated for so long.

I pulled out a device that enabled us to text and call only to the other slaves. Everything else was blocked. I called Michael and it rang about 4 times before he picked up "Michael come to your room now. We need to talk" and i hung up the phone. He showed up as soon as he could. "I'm not going anymore. Did you leave some clothes in your closet?" i said. He looked at me and replied "why aren't you going, and yes why?" he questioned me. I didn't say anything and ran into his room and grabbed all of the clothes he left behind. I shut the door behind me and started to walk down the hall. Michael followed me "Anna, wait! What are you doing?" he yelled from behind.

I opened my door and before i could close it, Michael stopped it with his foot. "What the hell are you doing Anna?" he had a worried look on his face and he pushed the door open. He stood there and saw Cameron sitting on the bed. "Who is this?" michael said. "My friend Cameron. Liam's army found him beaten up in the streets or an ally way i guess." i answered him. "You know him? Is that why you aren't going?" he growled. "Yes and its about time you get going. The party started. Don't want to get caught" i hissed back. He stormed out of the room without saying goodbye and left. I knew that was the last day i would ever see Michael again...