Chapters 9+10

Chapter 9 (Kimberley's POV)

I looked down at my fingers and they were wet from where I was touching Cheryl. I looked back up at Cheryl and the shock was clear on her face.

“This isn’t right Cheryl...”

“Wait Kimberley... Please don’t go.... I promise I won’t steal your heart this time...”

“Cheryl you never stole my heart in the first place...”

“What...?”

“Cheryl... You can’t steal what you already have...” She bowed her head “I have to go...”

“Kimberley, don’t leave like this...”

It was too late. I had walked out of the toilets with her calling my name. I walked throw the restaurant to get my bag, but she was still following me. I picked up my bag and as I turned around... She was there...

“Kimberley please talk to me...” I just ignored her and started walking out the door...

“Kimber...”

“Excuse me Miss... You have to pay...”

“HERE!” I looked around to see Cheryl throw a lot of money at the waiter and then she keep following me.

I ran outside and stopped a cab and quickly got in the back. I told the taxi driver which hotel I was staying at... OMG...

“Stop the cab!” Cheryl had ran straight out in front of the car... Stupid idiot.... WHAT IS SHE THINKING!

She quickly got into the back of the cab beside me...

“Cheryl what the *Duck* are you doing...?”

“Well I thought because we are at the same hotel, we could share the same taxi...”

“You know what.... I’ve changed my mind I’m walking...”

“Kimberley...”

I slammed the door in her face before she could say anything.... But she just opened it again... Does this girl ever give up!

“Kimberley please.... I’m sorr....” I turned around and cut her off

“JUST STOP CHERYL!!” she looked at me in shock at my outburst. I pushed back my hair and talked calmly to her “Cheryl I can’t do it anymore... You broke my heart and okay I wanted to get you back... But now I don’t know... I just don’t know anymore...”

I wiped the tears away from my eyes and turned away from Cheryl. I started walking towards my hotel with the tears pouring down my face... But this time I didn’t stop them... I just let them fall....

Cheryl’s POV

I looked up the road and watched her walk away... The only person I ever loved... Walking away from me...

I looked up the road and seen her pulling over a taxi... And that’s when it started raining...

I looked to my side and there was a taxi waiting there to take me back. But I don’t deserve a taxi after everything I have done... I don’t deserve anything after everything I have done to her.

I started walking back to the hotel in the rain... I could feel it running down my back and soaking my dress.... But what do I care? I’ve lost everything I’ve ever wanted. I have nothing now... 

After ten minutes I got back to the hotel... I looked in the lobby mirror.... Who is the person staring back...?

I walked up to my hotel room with my head bowed the whole way there.  Until I was walking past the one that me and Nic let Sardine have tonight... I’m glad Nicola got us a new room...