Chapters 7+8

Chapter 7 (Sarah's POV)

“Sarah....?” I looked at Nicola on the sofa and asked

“What...?”

“I need you and Nadine to go back to the museum, because there are some more things that need checked out....” she gave me a wink as Nadine said

“Ok, Sarah you are already wearing decent clothes, come and help me get ready please...”

“Ummmm yea... Okay”

sh!t, what am I going to do?

I walked into her room and Nadine was already in her underwear... I gulped hard....

“Right Sarah.... Which one...? Sarah... SARAH!” I was quickly snapped out of my fantasy of me and her together...

“Sorry, what?” she just gave a giggle and said

“You really can be adorable sometimes Sarah...” I blushed at her comment “Now which dress...?”

“Ummmm The black one...”

“Why that one...?”

“Because it makes you look hotter... I mean...” she just rolled her eyes and said

“You really are loveable Sarah....” after that she went into her en suit and got dressed....

I’m in love too deep....

After ten minutes she came back out and did a little twirl... She looks stunning...

“Sarah you’re staring again...” I quickly snapped out of it...

“Sorry... Was just looking at the loose thread on your dress...”

“Where...?” she started reaching around trying to find it...

“Here look, I’ll get it...”

When I got to the back of her dress I argued with myself. Her back looked soooooo smooth I just wanted to run my hand the whole way down it... And her neck... it looked so inviting, I just wanted to nibble at it....

“Did you find it Sarah?” I quickly just pretended to pull out a loose thread

“Yea, your all clear now....”

She turned around and gave me a warm smile and kiss on the cheek.... My stomach is full of butterflies...

I gave her a warm smile and she walked back out into the lounge. Once she was out of sight I let out a deep sigh and fell backwards on her bed...

“Sarah get your arse moving!”

“I’m coming!” I wish I was coming in a different way...

I quickly got off the bed and walked out the door to Nadine, we were walking to the museum again...

*   *   *

“Are you ok Sarah...?” I quickly looked at Nadine and she had concern on her face

“Yea, I’m fine Nads... You worry too much...”

“No I only worry about you because I love you...” I quickly brought up my head to look at her and I was about to say it... “Ohh look Sarah, we’re at the museum...” I quickly closed my mouth as she walked into the museum

Why can’t I just tell her how I feel....?

I walked behind Nadine as she was staring at the Picture which was next to the painting we were going to steal. She really did look beautiful in that dress. I decided I had to tell her. I walked up closely behind Nadine and took her beautiful golden locks away from her right ear.