Romione To The End

Ginny and Harry were waiting outside, for Ron and Hermione were having a movie night. But this was special, because Ron and Hermione were kind of an award couple. The only physical affection they have really showed was holding hands, but that's pretty much it. Hinny ( This is just easier to type) was sort of stocking them to see what would happen. They looked through the window under Harry's cloak and the watched..... And watched...... And watched...... Ron started to scoot towards Hermione a little bit at a time. He put his arm around her and pecked her on the cheek. Hermione blushed, and suddenly grabbed Rons hair pulling him in for a real, passionate, and first kiss. Out side Ginny jumped around, out of the cloak, and screamed, "ROMIONE TILL THE END!!!"
Hermione looked out the window startled and embarrassed. Ron just pulled her in for another kiss.

I am internally dying..... Mostly because I have once again made a stupidly cheesy chapter.
Also, sorry for taking so long to update! School kind of sucks, and sports don't help....
Contest! Guess what sport I'm in! If you win, I will put you in a chapter with a character of your choice!! Good luck, and may the best author win!