The days before the quidditch world cup!

Start from the beginning

The three of us finally made it onto the train. "Ariana where are you gouing?" I asked sighing "Slytherin compartments" she stated getting ready to walk off. "You have to come back before the train gets to the station" I yelled.."I am still standing here you don't have to yell" she sneered pretending I hurt her ear. "Sorry, anyway Snape will be taking us to my house" I said a bit quieter "Really" she perked up "Yup!" I said. "I can't wait" she kinda sqealed clapping her hand together. I just giggled that is the first time I had ever heard her sqeal like that. With that she strode off toards the Slytherin section of the train. "I wish she wasn't a Slytherin" I sighed looking over at George and Fred who were making stupid faces at your back. "What are you doing!" I yelled playfully "Nothing" they replied sweetly..."Sometimes I swear you two are mental" I laughed. "You love m---us" Fred said catching himself "You are to right Fred..." I paused "I do love you" I kept on "Both of you" you finished smiling at the both of them. George looked a bit aggravated by your last conversation "What's wrong Georgie" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes...he laughed and whispered "Nothing" in my ear as he pulled me onto his lap. Fred said opposite both of us and just sighed "What's wrong Freddie?" I asked in a baby voice "Nothing" he glared at the floor. "Aww do you want some love Freddie" I joked pouncing on him and hugging him. "Does that make it all better" you laughed and Angelina came walking in and George pulled me back over to his lap.

"Fred Weasley how dare you!" Angelina shouted "Angelina it's not what y----" I managed to say before she turned to me "You are such a---a---a" she screamed furry in her eyes "She didn't do anything it was all me" Fred sighed "Fred you---" I whispered and he just hushed me "We are over Fred Weasley!" Angeline screamed storming out of the compartment. "I am so sorry Fred..." I began "I didn't mean to get you in trouble" I whimpered "It's fine" he smiled weakly "Fred did you really like her?" I asked with sad eyes... "Just forget about it" he smiled from the corner of his mouth and looked at my neck reaching out towards the chain that was around my neck. "Still wearing it?" he questioned "I made a promise" I smiled placing my hand on his and his smile grew but he quickly drew back when he looked at his brother.

Forever had seemed to have gone by and my stomache was growling "Hungry?" George asked sarcastically "Not hungry...STARVING" I sighed but yelled the starving part...I probably sounded like Ron right now. "I'll go get us some stuff from the trolly" George smiled sliding me off of his lap and walking out of the compartment leaving you alone with Fred. "So why haven't you taken off the necklace?" Fred asked looking up at me "I promised you" I smiled at him "But I thought you'd have taken it off since you and George..."he trailed off "I still love you Freddie..." I whispered "But I love George and you had Angelina" I stated kind of faltering at had. "Sorry" I whispered "For what?" he sighed "I made you lose Angelina" I continued  "Like I said before it's fine" he half smiled to reassure me he was ok. "Are you sure" I asked "I will go explain things to her if you want" I said standing up and walking towards the door only to have Fred pull me back down to sit next to him. "I love you Cyn" Fred Whispered "I love you too Freddie!" I smiled "No you don't understand" he sighed "Freddie?" I looked at him with questioning eyes and he began to lean in towards my face...just as he was about to kiss me the compartment door flew open and he jumped back. There stood Ariana with a oh no look on her face.

"A...Ariana" I whispered ushering her inside "You can't say anything" I whispered to her loud enough for only her to hear. Fred was staring out the window with a sad look on his face... "I have hurt him Ariana..." I sighed "What should I do?" I asked leaning on Ariana's shoulder and crying a little. "Cyn whats wrong" George asked opening the door to the compartment. "N-nothing Georgie" I smiled grabbing his arm and pulling him down next to me, my head against his shoulder tilted downward still looking over at Fred who was still staring hopelessly out the window. "Is he going to be ok Georgie?" you sighed "He''l bounce back" he said looking over at his brother. "Want something sweet?" George asked him. "Yeah the one thing you won't give me" I heard him mumble but George didn't "What was the Fred?" George asked "I said I don't want anything" he sighed his gaze going back out the window after looking me in the eye. "Ariana" I whimpered and she just shrugged looking between the two boys. I sighed just as the train was pulling to the station. "I don't wanna go home without you guys" I sighed "I will miss you so much!" I sobbed "We will see you soon" George comforted me and I smiled at him. He gave me a kiss on the lips "Aww look at you two" Mrs. Weasley beamed walking up to Fred, George, Ariana, and I.