FNAF 3 starting

*No one's POV*
The creepypasta's land inside the pizzeria "this place looks like a dump" Jeff said "how did the pizzeria get like this?" Lui asked.
The pasta's started walking around the pizzeria known as Fazbear's Fright trying to look for the office "Where's those other two girls?" Sonic asked "I thought I was the only one who thought that" BEN said "There the only help we can get" Masky said "seeing that none of us played the game....or started to"Masky said.

"S.A.V.E T.H.E.M"

This made the pasta's look around frantically for the sound.

"H.E.L.P T.H.E.M"

But they can't find it

"You can't~"

A laugh echoes through the pizzeria sending chills through everyone's spine.

*SSSSSCCCCRRRRREEEEEEAAACCCHHHH*

This made the pasta's jump and turn around seeing a dark figure at the end of the hall(like the pic at the top)
The figure disappeared.
SCP-999 looks scared, as well as Sally everyone else is just plain creeped out.
As they walked they found a place it had a a large glass in front, under it was a desk, with the fan(I swear that it might be alive or something after all its been through)in the corner if the room is a box with animatronic parts in it, there where two monitor's and one was covering a vent, there was also a door to the side as well.

*Ring Ring Ring*

Hey-Hey! Glad you came back for another night! I promise it'll be a lot interesting this time.

******************************
Its the fan-

******************************Its the fan-