Night 5

*Jeff's POV*
Its night 5 were almost done with this creepy a** pizzeria we all walked to the office BEN talking to dark Sally playing with Charlie Sam and Sky listening to music Clockwark and Jane talking Liu is talking to Sully which he is talking himself LJ is eating Candy while laughing..... I'm wondering how dose he not choke on that if he's laughing hoodie being quite Masky think about the next pizzeria SCP-999 is just traveling behind Herobrine just mumbling about how the pizzeria looks creepy at night Sonic.exe just walking with his arms crossed Toby is just ticing here and there while messing with Masky and EJ eating a kidney.
Once we made it to the office it was time to start so we all got into positions after a few minutes of keeping the toys out the old animatronic's started helping.

*Sally's POV*
I started hearing a faint whisper "Come here little one" The whisper said I looked at a corner it was a bear it had a purple bow tie and same color hat(Guess who that is :D) I got up and looked at everyone else, they are trying to keep the toys out I walked to the bear his hand was out so I took it and I noticed it got dark.

*Sky's POV*
I heard a faint whisper saying "Come here little one" I noticed Sam noticed to.....why dose that voice sound so...familiar "Sam do you hear that?" "Yah I've heard of it before" "Yah" that was when I felt someone leave the room Sam felt it to and we both looked back.
Sally's not there "WHERE'S SALLY" we both yelled in rage everyone stopped even the toys and looked at us we both had black eye with a red iris in the middle everyone can feel the death from us there are times we can do this sometimes we can do this and other time's it won't work....we never known why Sam when up to Toy Bonnie picked him up and throwed him to a wall "I SAID WHERE IS SHE!!!!!" Sam yelled I looked back at the corner if she can disappear that quick the only one way she can do that is......"Shadow Freddy"(there's your answer) I ran over and kicked all of the toys first "Sam she's with the Shadow's" "Ok let's go kill some motherf*ckers" I nod me and Sam ran at top speed to the parts/Services room and kick the door down "PUT HER DOWN OR YOUR BOTH DEAD!!!!" we both yelled as we see Sally about to get stuffed in a cat suit.
I ran and grabbed Sally running back to the office "Shh Shh its ok Sally I'm here"I said and started singing balloons, I got to the office still singing but once I finished Sally is fast asleep Sam came up behind me we both calmed down and sat on the couch.

*Time Skip*
DING
DONG
DING
DONG
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

*no ones POV*
The bell rangged as a portal opened and Sky gave Toby Sally and the girls watched the pasta's get sucked in the portal.
The girls looked at each other and teleported to the third pizzeria but for those two girls they won't know what hit them once they get there.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Yay done with the chapter hope you like it oh what's this there going to fnaf 3 and they never been there....what will they encounter when they get there tune in on creepypasta fnaf crossover bye bye*waves*