FNAF 3

(Warning Character death's oh and GreekGodMaster22 XD nice guess but sorry its wrong sorry : ( )
*No ones POV*
Sam and Sky arrived at the third pizzeria "Hey I thought the guys come before us" Sam said "That's what I though also"Sky said the two sisters looks around the pizzeria at least they have there body parts intact "OW" Sam said holding her foot as they looked down seeing a mangled animatronic they both look at it with a horrific look because in the land of animatronic's a dismantled animatronic is dead or murdered "OMG FREDDY" the two girls said.
There was a chuckle and a shadow figure that had an Axe they knew who that Axe wielding man was....
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
*Still no ones POV*
It was Vincent or Purple guy looking at them chuckling "You like my art work" he said both girls looking at him with anger filled eyes.
The first person to throw a punch was Sam while Vincent dodge it he swing the axe Sam jumping back both girls ran and attacked the guy, (know I bet you're wondering "Where's the CP's?" Well let me tell you the CP's are still traveling through the portal here and now for the girls the portal works as a way fnaf 1 they are find and ok fnaf 2 they lost a body part and cuts over them fnaf 3.....you'll see...back to the story.)

*Sam's POV*
We fought for a while now and I can tell were all getting tired we have cuts, burses, and maybe a broken bone because my Jaw is hurting like a f*cker right know.
I keep dodging the swings from the purple guy that was until I tripped on something and landed on my back and excruciating pain in my stomach seeing the Axe in my stomach I screamed in pain he pulled the Axe up and swinged down......it went dark for me.....the last thing I seen.....was sky...my sister crying.

*Sky's POV*
I started getting up after Vincent pushed me down looking seeing him trying to get Sam but he missed with every swing, but then she tripped I jumped up and hear a scream....her scream seeing her with the Axe in her stomach just....hurt me I want to run over there...I want to save her...but for some reason...my body won't let me.
I feel salty tears going down my face as he hit her once again....but this time...no sound was made from her she just later there...she's dead.
He turned to me and ran at me but I regain my ability to move I ran using my faster speed to try and get him, but that wasn't enough I to tripped on an animatronic's part and fell on my stomach but I felt a sting in my back....it was a knife he stabbed me in the back....literally I did a silent cry.
Felling the knife being pulled out but this time going through the heart.....it turned black....and I didn't move.

*Vincent POV*
I did it....I finally did it there all out of my hair know...I started walking away dropping the Axe it doesn't matter anyway...no one cry's over this place anyways know....."Vincent~" huh I turned around seeing the children and the two girls "no no no no no no" "Vincent~" one of the children said I started backing up and they came closer all chanting I ran "got to hide" I looked frantically finding the old SpringTrap suit sitting on the ground I quickly put it on.
I see them looking at me I started to laugh "You can't get me know" I said in between laughs the two girls(Sam and Sky) looked at each other and smirked evilly at me I hear some pop's looking at the suit.
CRASH the suit started to close on me I feel the wires and parts cutting and spilling blood I screamed "AAAAHHH AHHHH HELP ME HELP-AAAAHHH" I yelled dropping to my knee's so this is it.....I'm going to die.... heh this isn't over though I thought seeing darkness.

*no ones POV*
The girls turned to ghost and helped the child souls haunt the purple guy they seen him put on the Springtrap suit, the girls knew what's going to happened next POP POP CRASH and screaming was all you can hear.
The girls knew it wasn't over they felt it in there nonexistent heart they all left the twitching and bleeding man on floor to die.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Springtrap- ok I know people know about springtrap I'm going to add some things correct me if I'm wrong alright here we go:

1.Springtrap has a meaning
Spring-meaning the springlock mechanism in the suit
Trap-meaning like a bear trap

2.Ok everyone should know this but springtrap is one of the animatronic's for Fredbears Dinner

3.Springtrap is a Springlock suit the suit was made so a person(instead of a metal endoskeleton) can go inside the suit

4.The suit closed on Vincent killing him because the Springlocks are so sensitive that the slightest breath or move on them can make them shift back*snaps*like that and it won't stop till if finishes

5.Remember when phone guy talked about the springlock suits in fnaf 1 mmmmhhhmmm this might be the "Springlock failure" he was talking about ;D