Chapter 2

Flowey decided to break the silence once again. “You know, did you notice the things different about Toriel?” He asked softly. You looked at him and thought about it.

You looked at Toriel, feeling bad for leaving her once again. She yelled at you and told you not to leave her, again. Her attire was red and black instead of the beautiful light purple and white. You didn’t see it as a problem. She let out a  sigh and turned to you.

“I’m trying to help you...I don’t want you to go out there...!” She yelled and sighed. She hugged you tightly, catching you off guard. You wrapped your arms around her and embraced it. She opened her eyes and glanced at you. She moved away with one hand stuck to your shoulder. You looked up at her. She gave you a closed eyed smile which made you smile. Soon after, she gave an insane, yet worried smile, her eyes wide and pupils small. You gulped and left her. You could still feel her nefarious grin and eyes on you as you left.

You snapped back into reality and looked at him. “Now, that I think about it, she was a little off.” You muttered under your breath slightly. Flowey looked up at you a little worried.
“S..So she was acting strange before we met?”

“Just a bit, in clothing and actions” You said softly.

He let out a sigh and looked ahead. You looked up and stopped in your tracks as two branching paths were in the way. You looked at both paths and tried to determine which one you should choose. Flowey was debating as well.