She Would Have Wanted This

Seven Years Later

It's been seven years since Bella died. I still miss her, wishing that she was here.

"You have missed so much Bella. I meet someone and she is amazing you would love her. I took over my father's business and changing the company name. I'm calling it Lost Boy INC. Oliver is getting married and Stephan is going to live in California. I finally met my nephew and niece. There names are Sam and May. May reminds so much of you. I wish your were here Bella." I told her.

"So how's Neverland?"I asked.

I knew she was listening. She was always a good listener and I loved her for that. She was my whole world it made me feel so alive.

I put down the bouquet of roses and said goodbye.

"I will be flying with you soon Bella."I said.

I walked away knowing that no matter what she was always there and she still is. When I first met her I was completely alone lost in the woods.

Bella found me showing me my way back home. We flew and fought pirates we were changing the world.

But eventually I had to fly alone and fight my own battles. I managed to do it and I'm still doing it. I have a good life now, but some days I wonder how it would be if Bella was still alive.

I know she would have wanted me to be happy and I am happy. I feel free and I'm ready to take on a new adventure somewhere only I would know.

She would have wanted this.

Good bye Bella.

The End.

/*/*/*/*/

We are at the ending ladies and gentlemen this chapter was short, but I wanted to make it short and leave in a good few words just to kind of make it very emotional.

I hope you all enjoy this story and thank you for reading it. I loved writing this story and seeing everyone read it. I never thought I would make it this far, but I did.

Thank you and don't forget to go check out some of my other books as well.