The Secrets That Once Controlled Me

I couldn't wait any longer. My pulse was racing and my legs were just eager to run.

My plane was to run as fast as I could. I wanted to jump out of this car and run. And now I'm running.

It took me two hours to actually have the guts to run. I was running and Oliver and Stephan were running after me. I had the piece of paper in my had.

It had her last identity the last place she ever lived. I was counting on hope to know that she was there. Because in a matter of seconds I was going to be standing right in front of my sister.

My long, lost, supposedly dead sister. As questions ran through my brain that need endless answers too. I seem to forget about Bella.

She her death I had never stopped thinking, dreaming, or remembering of her. I didn't know if she wanted me to do this.

But sometimes I do think of what she would want me to do, and deep down I know she would understand.

I ran past a million houses not seeking what I was looking for.

I ran past a house bot bothering to look at the adress, then I stopped and ran back. Standing in front of the house. So simple that it had remind me of my old house.

I walked up its concrete steps opening up the ocean blue gate. The yard was so big up close as the brightly planted flowers swayed with the wind.

I kept waking and walking till suddenly I was in front of the door.

I lifted my hand pressing on the door bell, waiting for an answer. I heard the door knob jiggling on the other side.

The door was finally open reveling my dead sister. She looked like my mom.

"Hello. How may I help you?"She said.

"Hello...umm I'm looking for Kara Graham."I said, my shaking as I felt the goosebumps against my skin.

"I'm sorry I don't know anyone by that name."She said, about to close the door but I stopped her.

"She is my sister."I said.

Her face suddenly gleamed with happiness as she ran to hug me. I hugged her back letting my tears fall down my cheeks.

*****
She explained that day our parents died. Someone was after my father and would do anything to hurt gis family.

The police had to hide Kara making it seem as if she died. I on the other had was supposed to go into hiding, but I didn't.

They let me live just for enough time to kill the guy who was after my father.

Two months later Kara had changed her identity back to herself. She took me in which meant I had to leave school and my friends.

I still go visit Oliver and Stephan. We all still hang out like before, and on the days that suck Bella was there for me.

Bella's dad managed to move on from the lost of his daughter and put up all the things she had in her room.

He closes the door knowing that she is still her and because he likes it better that way. He had told me when I asked why he closed the door?

He said; "When I die that door will be open and when it's open I will see my little girl again. But since I'm not it's waiting till my time comes."

I moved in with Kara finally getting to know her and so much about my parents.

All the secrets came to an end making things alot easier for me.

I Believe that things happen for a reason. I believe because she made me believe in the world.