The AfterShock

Today was Bella's funeral. I haven't talked or been happy since I read her letter.

My mind has been in a dark place. Everyday I woke up I looked at the box that just sits on the floor by my desk. I don't want to know what's waiting for me inside.

For all I know I could be adopted or my parents are some sort of criminals and left me millions and millions of dollars. Or that their death was a fake to protect me from harm.

Whatever is in that box I don't want anything to do with it. Right now I want to be there for Bella and her Dad.

Bella's Dad started drinking after Bella died. I had to drive him home a couple of times and sometimes he wouldn't come out of bed.

He was a wreak I stayed at his house with Oliver and Stephen. Just so we can clean the house and pack up Bella's things. I didn't want to pack up her things, but her dad couldn't take it anymore.

Since her death things haven't been the same. I was standing up next to her dad as we watched the rain pour down on us. A sad day of a sad death for very sad people who came to a sad funeral.

Mr. Ward went up to the coffin and kissed his daughter good by and left a necklace on her hand. I walked up to her body as it just laid there dead and soul less.

She was gone she was never going to come back. I kissed her lips on last time and left a Peter Pan book that she had in her room with her. I knew she wanted that.

I turned around and walked and walked I walked away from the funeral, because I couldn't take it the pain. It was killing me inside and out.

I took the train all the way tyo out special spot. When I got off the train I ran so fast fast in the rain. I felt like I was running to Bella, but the truth is I was running for Bella.

I was running away from my problems away from the pain that was killing me.

When I got to our spot I stopped right in front of the tree I looked and looked until I found the piece of paper inside the the pluse sign. I grabbed if and unfolded it.

It said;

I see you have found the password Jasper you want to open it, but for me not for you.

The password is

Lost 911

Hope you find what your looking for.

-love forever Bella

I ran and ran and ran to the train station and from there back home as I ran up to my room I closed my door and grabbed the box. I sat on my bed and had the box on my lap.

"This is for you Bella. It's always been for you." I said.

/*/*/*/*/

Sorry for the short chapter, but stay tuned for the next chapter.

What's in the box? Are you ready for the truth?

😉😉😉😉