Chapter 32

I looked wide eyed at the two beaten girls cowering on the bed in front of me. "W-wh-who are y-you?" The girl with scare, wide brown eyes looked up at me. "My name's Belle. I'm not going to hurt you." I spoke in a soft soothing voice. She swallowed nervously and carefully sat up, wincing as she did. I could see bruises and small cuts covered her face and arms as she came more into the light. "I-I'm Dana." I smiled warmly at her in attempts to ease her fright and show that I meant no harm.

  She looked to be about two years younger than me and I felt the protective older sister side of me come out. I don't have any siblings, but Megan is a year younger than me and is like the little sister I never had, but always wanted.

  The other girl slowly sat up beside Dana and looked up at my short figure with tired dark blue eyes. She looked to be about the same age as Dana.

  "What's your name?" "Ashley Caroline." She replied, weakness evident in her voice. "How long have you two been here?" They looked at each other then back at me with a sigh. "Two years." Dana replied sadly looking down, fiddling with her fingers.

  I gasped and my hands began to tremble at the thought of being stuck here for that long. I couldn't imagine what they must have gone through during that time, but it wasn't good at all. I just hope Niall and them will rescue us and end Mark and his gang so we can go back to the way things were. Before there were people after me and I knew about my father's doings. Part of me wishes I might have never known Niall, but the other part is happy I do. Maybe after all of this mess is over we could take things further.

  I heard a voice shout from upstairs and the door to the basement slammed open. I whipped my head around to see Josh creeping down the stairs with a smirk evident on his face. I instinctively stood in front of Dana and Ashley Caroline and glared at him. He simply ignored my glare and gripped my upper arm tightly, yanking me towards the stairs. He grabbed Dana with his free hand and turned to Ashley Caroline. "Follow." He spat with a stern voice and she ducked her head following timidly behind us.

  "Let me go!" I screamed, trying everything I had in me to get him to release his hold on me. He growled and shoved us up the stairs with strong force causing us to fall to the ground. "Belle!" I heard a familiar voice shout causing my head to snap up as I struggled to stand back up. "Niall." I whispered with relief, tears welling in my eyes.

  "Say goodbye, bitch." "Goodbye?" I swallowed nervously. "You won't see him until the fight." "Fight?" I kept my attention on Niall, looking at him with confusion. "Never mind." Mark grumbled and left the room. Josh shoved me forward once I was just back on my feet causing me to land in protective arms. 

  I embraced his warmth and inhaled his scent as the thought of maybe not seeing him again ran through my mind. "I'll see you again. I promise." Niall whispered into my ear, leaving a gentle assuring kiss to my cheek, his lips lingering there. I half heartedly smiled at him and gave him another tight hug never wanting to let him go before Josh jerked me back.

  "Niall!" I cried out, struggling from Josh's grip to go back to safety. "Don't touch her!" Josh just chuckled and slammed me hard on to the hardwood flooring. I landed with a loud thud pain erupting through my body.

  "Dana?" I heard a whisper come from behind Niall. Zayn stepped around him and tears began to well in his eyes. "Oh my gosh. Dana!" He ran towards her, holding her frail body in his arms as she collapsed in them. "Zayn." She cried softly into his shoulder. "You're alive! Oh baby, I missed you so much!" He gently rocked her back and forth, soothing her and enjoying her company.

  I smiled slightly turning to Niall who was being held back by Josh as he tried to get to me. I stood wobbly and walked over to them, placing a hand on Niall's shoulder. He stopped and looked down at me with wary eyes. "I'll see you soon." He half smiled and ignored Josh's presence as he hugged me once again. Zayn was shoved out the door and I was broke away from Niall.

  The door slammed shut and we were all thrown downstairs once again. Left in the cold and damp darkness.

~*~

🎶I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
🎶

Y'all keep asking if this is almost done and to answer yes it is almost finished. There is 36 parts and an epilogue and we are on part 32. But never free cause Belle is here to tell you that there will be a sequel! More info when this is finished:)

Alright so for the next double update you need to get this story to a total of 1,000 votes!! Annnnd Double the Heartbreak(Marcel and Harry) to 750 reads and 150 votes!!!!!) good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor;)

The more feedback the sooner the update⛔

Instagram- obviously_nialls_princess

Twitter- obvsniallsqueen

Snapchat- bellebug23

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌