Chapter 1

It's kinda a slow start again but it will get better in the next couple chapters I promise!!!!

~*~

  "Come on! You are going to that party whether you like it or not! Even if I have to drag your sorry ass out of the house. You. Are. Going." I rolled my eyes, giggling slightly as she put emphasis on 'are'. "Whatever." I huffed out in a breath exaggeratedly, unable to hold my smile back. We both burst into laughter from the faces we made looking at each other. "Okay, so since its closer to my house, just meet me at my house around 9. Yeah?" I nodded. "Yeah." She smiled and walked off. "See ya later, loser." I laughed at my best friend before closing my locker and walking out of the school.

  I pushed open the large, metal door, stepping out into the crisp, England air. Wind blew the hair off my shoulders sending a slight chill down my spine as I descended down the concrete steps. I held my books tightly to my chest for comfort when I passed by a group of boys beside the school. They were huddled up and it seemed as though they had beer bottles and cigarettes in their hands.

  They are what the school classifies as 'The Bad Boy' group. No one knows their true story. No one ever even talks to them. No one ever pays attention to their existence. They never talked to anyone outside of their little 'group' and they mind their own business. 

  I don't have anything against them, but I wouldn't want to be involved with them. I have heard bad things about them and some of it is rumors, but the rest is true and will send unnerving chills down your spine at the very thought.

  I quickly walked past them, continuing on the path to my house. I arrived shortly after, as it was only three minutes from the school. "Hey, honey. How was school?" My mom asked as soon as I walked through the front door. "Good. Is it ok if I go out with some friends tonight?" "Sure, sweetie." She smiled kindly and walked back into the kitchen.

  I threw my backpack onto my tan, carpeted floor next to the small, wooden desk that stood in front of one of the two windows in my bedroom. I sighed loudly, collapsing onto my bed as thoughts of having to change and get ready from some party I didn't even want to go to crossed my mind. I tilted my head slightly checking the time on the small, green alarm clock. 5:00. I groaned, standing up and walking over to my large walk in closet. My eyes scanned over everything I had taking it all into consideration.

  I didn't want to wear anything trashy and I didn't want to wear something too casual. I finally settled on a ripped pair of black skinny jeans, a cropped, black tank that had 'HIPSTA PLEASE' written on it in bold, white writing, and my usual black converse with neon green and purple laces.

  I walked into my bathroom changing and applying a little makeup. I never really liked it, so I hardly ever wore a lot. Mascara, eyeliner, foundation, and lipstick is all I usually do and that's what I decided on for tonight. I left my hair down and naturally curly as I was too lazy to mess with it.

  I checked the time once again. 6:30. I sighed and walked over to my bedside table picking up my phone.

  'To Megan ;)-

can I come early?'

  I hit send and sat on the edge of my bed waiting for a reply.

  'From Megan;)-

Sure:)'

  I smiled and stood yet again, hopping into my car and driving the short distance to her house.

~*~

Okay so there's not much to say, but I have other fanfics if you wanna read them.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

peace out babes