Chapter 15

I peered around Niall to see Megan and Olivia running towards me. I pushed past Niall and enveloped them in hugs once they reached me. "Are you okay?!" Megan questioned, holding me at arms length looking over me to make sure I was okay. I giggled half-heatedly. "I'm fine, Meg. I'm fine." She smiled and hugged me again and Olivia joined in quickly before we all pulled away and faced the boys.

  "We're staying at Louis'." I heard Niall speak up to Harry who was now standing at the doorway. He smirked down at me. "Aren't you in for a treat." I looked up at him confusion etching onto my face. He chuckled lowly. "You'll see." I furrowed my brows and looked back at Niall hoping for an explanation, but received none.

  "Lets get things we need then leave as soon as possible. His place is about an hour from here and deep in the woods." I gulped at the thought of being alone in the woods with them, but at least now I'm not the only girl. Niall turned his attention to Harry. "Call Zayn and Liam and tell them to meet us there." He nodded and swiftly stepped inside. He was about to close the door only to realize that it was on the floor. He groaned and stepped over it going upstairs.

  Niall still stood watching us intently. "Come upstairs." I followed him limping up the stairs with the girls on my tail. He pointed to the guest room continuing to walk into Harry's room. I plopped down on the bed and felt it dip beside me. I looked up to see Megan looking worriedly at me.

  "What?" I questioned, sitting up leaning my weight on my arms-more on my right then left- that were placed behind my back. "I just never dreamed of even talking to them. Let alone being with them." I nodded in agreement. "I can't tell if we should be afraid or feel protected with them." I nodded my head at Olivia. "It's like there is something saying 'stay back I'm dangerous', but another thing saying 'I'll help and protect you'." Both girls nodded in agreement.

  I looked down at my clothes I still had on since yesterday and sighed. "What was Mark doing here with his group?" I closed my eyes wishing she had never asked that question. "Um. Well. It's hard to explain?" It sounded almost like a question as it slipped from my mouth. "I've got plenty of time." She laughed and sat back against her elbows. "Well, my dad is a druggy and such and he hasn't paid this person in a while and now they are out to get me as a 'payment'." I said all in one breath summing it up and hoping she didn't make me go into more detail. She just simply nodded and you could see the shock and horror flashing through her eyes. She looked down and the door opened revealing Niall and Harry.

  "You girls ready?" We nodded, stood and walked out the door to the car in complete silence.

~*~

🎶I'm in heaven now, so in love
Lay your weapons down, and turn it up🎶

I'm sorry this is so short! You guys are legit making my dream come true!!!! 3.3k+ reads and 66 freaking votes is so amazing and I simply cannot thank you enough for it!!! You guys are so amazing!

If u hav any questions don't be afraid to ask me by inboxing meh!!!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Peace out babes😘✌