"Haha! I am triumphant!" he says striking a pose and declaring loudly.

"Dork." I say getting up.

I go over to my bag and start picking out some clothes to wear. I pick out jeans and the new Cena shirt, the purple and yellow one.

"Oh no no no no no. Absolutely no Cena shirt while I'm with you." He says.

"You'd rather have me wear what, your shirt?" I ask.

He nods.

"You're lucky I have it." I say and then he grins.

"Alright, I'll wear that then, picky picky. Alex get up to hang with Aly."

Once I'm dressed, I walk out of the bathroom. Alex and Aly are gone.

"Where'd they go?" I ask Mike.

"It took them about a minute to decide where to go and then they were gone. I didn't even get a goodbye kiss." He says pouting.

"Awe."

Aly then pops back into the room.

"Knew I forgot something." She says jumping Mike and gives him a kiss before running out

of the room.

"Bye!" She exclaims while leaving.

"You got it after all. See I know her that well and she never forgets something like that." I say

smiling.

He just smiles.

"Are you just going to stand there with the biggest smile in your face or are we going to go?" I ask joking.

"Oh be quiet. You get the same way with Alex." He says swatting at me.

"You have proof?" I ask laughing.

"I still recall the stunned look on your face after the kissing challenge on NXT." He says smirking.

"Which you set me up for." I state.

"It got you two together didn't it?" He says shrugging with a smirk.

"Well yeah."

"Alright then."

"Well let's go, the day is wasting away." I repeat from what he said earlier.

He rolls his eyes but smirks and drags me out of the room.

"So where do you plan on dragging me today, if I must ask."

"We're going to go play some video games. There's a convention in town."

"Sounds like fun. I'm so going to beat you in wrestling if they have the game."

"Pshh, right."

~Aly and Alex~

"So a concert huh?" He asks.

"Sounded fun to me." She says shrugging.

"It should, it's our last day here before we head out later on today for the next city. Let's make the most of the time we have before we get on that plane."

"Agreed."

"So what was on your phone that you were showing Carly?" He asks curiously.

"She was being the cuddly one when Mike and I came in to wake you guys." She says

snickering.

"I knew I could feel something in my sleep."

"Here, I'll send you the picture so you can use it as a background or something." She says laughing.

She sends it to him and he opens it on his phone and looks.

"Well would you look at that. I should send this to her too." He says then sending it to me.

~Mike and I~

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, and I take it out and touch the screen and open the message. I look and see that Alex sent me the picture and I'm completely shocked and wondering how he even sent this to me.

"How did you get that?"

"Windy, she sent it to me. Figured you'd want it too."

"Oh ok, so what're you doing?"

"Sitting outside waiting for some concert to start, you?"

"Playing video games with Mike, as of now I'm so whooping his ass in wrestling."

"Well I'll let you get back to your fun, see you later."

"Bye."

"Who was that?" Mike asks.

"Alex, he sent me the picture that Aly took of me and him, because Aly sent it to him."

"That picture is cute, you got to admit."

"Yeah, I have my moments. Except this moment, I wasn't really socially conscious about what

I was doing."

"Uh huh sure you weren't." He says joking.

"Oh shush. Let me remind you I know about your grabby and cuddly moment with Aly where you said something after you woke up about a cold shower. That's right, I know about that."

He's turning as red as can be.

"But anyway, time for me to beat your little awesome butt in this game."

~Aly and Alex~

The concert had started, and they enjoyed it. Wasn't anyone they knew, I don't think anyone

knew the band who was playing. But the music was good, good beats to rock out to. After the concert they went and got lunch before heading back to the hotel.

~Mike and I~

I ended up beating his butt in the game a few times. Actually once to the point where he just gave up. We went to get lunch as well and as soon as we were done we went back to the hotel. We get there and walk in, Aly and Alex are already there.

"So how was your day guys?"

"Awesome, the concert was great. Your day?"

"I beat Mr. Awesome's butt over here in wrestling."

"Pshh, I let you win."

"Uh huh, if that's what you call it Mike. But anyway, did you just so happen to send Alex that picture you took this morning?" I ask.

"Why yes I did, figured he'd want it as a phone background or something."

"You know he sent it to me too right?"

"Yes I know, now you have a picture of the little cutesy moment."

We sat there talking for a while before we had to start packing, because we had to be on the plane out of here for 4 and it was already almost 3.