I went there and adjusted myself with guitar and started singing.

...............................................................................................................

Birds singing in the sycamore tree.

Dream a little dream of me Stars shining bright above you;

Night breezes seem to whisper 'I love you'.

.

Say nighty-night and kiss me;

Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me.

While I'm alone, blue as can be,

Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading but I linger on, dear -

Still craving your kiss.

I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear,

Just saying this...

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you -

Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you.

But in your dreams, whatever they be,

Dream a little dream of me

...................................................................................................

I looked over to see him sleeping peacefully. I switched off the lights and covered him with the blanket. I went to close the room only to see my mother watching us secretly.

"Hey mum", I smiled.

She was looking so weared out as if she haven't bathed for years.

"Hey my little girl", she smiled and hugged me.

"I have something to tell you", she said

"What?", I could feel my heart beat speeding up.

"welll.............'

"Say mom"

"They said that they have found him. They are going to verify and tell us by tomorrow.", she said

"Oh.......how do you feel"

"Well I don't know until the news comes in"
I woke up next day early I the morning....
Today is the big day because finally after one week, we are gonna find out about our father.

It was around two in the after noon when the phone call came.

I ran to pick up the phone as no one had the heart to listen wh actuall happened.

" hello", I sounded cautious

"Mrs philip?"

"Ummm...I am her daughter". A women voice answered.

"ummm......baby, I am sorry to say but with my heavy heart...........uhh....., but hes no more", she hesitated to finally break the news

But my stomach dropped, my hands started to shiver because my worst fears came true.

###############################################################################

Harry styles

I heard about the Paris attack. it was really depressing to know about it. I could see the whole world and many celebrities standing and praying for the people in Paris. there were the pictures of the Eifel tower on the social sites. it was claimed that its the deadliest attack on France since world war 2.

I prayed for the people to be safe and sound and be strong while they survive this attack.

There were many events that we have to attend. we were invited on to perform in various shows.Every where people talked about either on zany quitting one direction or on our hiatus. This was a really delicate issue, thus we had to handle it very carefully. but the fact we liked that our fans were supporting us despite our all the mess. They supported in every other way, singing songs with us and making the events wonder ful. We went organized special meetings for our best fans, in order to make them happy. people came all around the world, travelling miles to see us. It felt wonderful and so unrealistic because we know their dedication has bought us to this phase of our career. I don't know how weeks had flown by so fast.

"It has been really weary day, I wanna sleep", liam said.

" And what about that girl, who wanted your ear in return", Louis said teasing him

"Very funny", Liam said rolling his eyes.

"i an so horny right now, fuck", Niall said

"Fuck off Niall or I will grab you crotch", I said.

"i will ejaculate certainly more in a girls hand or umh...", he said smirking.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have said....'.Niall mo like a church boouy but niall the savage one", Louis said rolling eyes at him.

"keep your horny dick with yourself Niall and keep yo ass out of my bed. I wanna sleep." liam said

"Yes, I am tired...good night." I said yawning

"Fine, I am jus waiting for hiatus, then I am gonna be free fromm you dicks", Niall hissed.

"Bye Nialler princess...fuck off", Louis said making him come with him.

I and Liam shared one room and Louis and Niall had shared the other room. What's gonna happen after our hiatus.

This chapter is successfully over.......yeyeehdwhkjs...it was a little bit tough for me to write his chapter, but I need the support guys. Please vote or comment. I need it desperately, other wise I don't think if I would want to write the further chapters.....please.

okay I am out....