11

I sat on my bed contemplating whether or not I should go to this party.

I made a mental list of pros and cons.

The pros were: I got to see Shawn in that hot ass outfit again (so I think he's hot, so does every other girl in the school) and I got to see if I could find out what he meant and possibly who wrote that note.

Cons: The party is at Adrian's house. I will be seen with Shawn again near Adrian. Everyone will be there and see me with Shawn. I hate parties.

But I still wanted to go. I decided to call Sierra and ask her if she wanted to go with me.

--
"But you hate parties!"

"I guess I changed my mind. I want to go to the party."

"Do you want to get back together with Adrian? Is that what this is?"

"No! I just want to change my 'reputation' I guess. People think I'm a loser who fucked Shawn Mendes, so why not show them I'm not the loser."

Sierra giggled a little, "You sure you want to go?"

"Yes. And we have to drive separate," I said, starting to bite on my nails a bit.

"What? Why?"

"Just because," I said, pacing back and forth throughout my room.

"Whatever. You're going to a party and that's all that matters."

I sighed in relief.

"Okay see you there?"

"Yeah, see you."

I hung up the phone.

Now, what was I going to wear?