Chapter 4

Liam's POV

My life, was GREAT!!!! I was captain of my football team, and in an amazing relationship with my girlfriend Danielle. We'd just gotten a place together, even got a dog... and today was our championship game, so all of us football players we're kings of this school today. Most schools were freaking out about this weird eclipse phenomenon, while we were seeing it as a good luck omen. So at lunch time, we decided, we were gonna go off campus and go hang out at Carly's Point. A look out cliff where we had an amazing view of the sky.

"Are we ready for this lads?" I said to my mates as we walked to our cars.

"Yeah sure, lets go celebrate something dumb with a few beers on our lunch break," Andy joked.

"Oh stop being sore just because your date cancelled on you." snickered Danielle.

"Not sore! Not even a little!!!" he pouted.

I smirked at him and tossed my bag in the back seat. "Then why are you pouting?"

"I'm not pouting!!!" he whined.

"Uh huh, sure mate." I said. "Come on let's get out of here before we get caught.

"Alrighty," he said, and we climbed into our vehicles, him following behind me and Danielle.

"You know they say that Carly's Point is a brilliant place for making out." Danielle said once we were on the road. "We may have to put that theory to the test."

"Absolutely!!! sounds like a good experiment," i agreed.

" Experiment? Is that what you call kissing me?" She said.

"Making out with you is always an experiment, because you always find a way to surprise me," I smiled.

"Nice save babe, nice save." She laughed.

"Its true..." I chuckled as we pulled up to Carly's point. We all parked our cars then climbed on the hoods and roofs of our vehicles to watch this eclipse.

"This is romantic." Danielle cooed as she scooted closer to me.

"It is.. it's beautiful out here," I whispered kissing the side of her neck and shoulder, as Andy offered me a beer.

"Dude we have to drive back." I said.

"And? One's not gonna hurt ya?" He replied.

"Ughh fine..." i grumbled.

"You don't have to give in to them you know." Danielle said as I twisted the top of the bottle.

"Yeah but whats one gonna hurt?" i asked.

She shrugged and turned her attention back to the sky. "I wonder what makes this eclipse so special?" I thought out loud.

"I dunno, apparently its like 4 years too early or some crap!" she shrugged.

" Well either way it gives us the chance to ditch school and be all snuggly." I grinned cheekily.

"Exactly," she smiled. The eclipse seemed uneventful, but it didn't bother me, got us off campus for a bit. We went to leave and Andy couldn't get his car started.

"Fucking piece of junk." He ranted.

" Here let me take a look." I said as I hopped out of my own car. "Pop the hood."

He popped the hood open and I went looking for an answer. The I chuckled and went to my car and got him some extra oil and things. His fluids were low and his car was having a tissy. So I got it all filled up charged up the battery with mine, giving him a jump then grinned. we disconnected and I went to slam the hood shut, but it flung down with such a force it bounced and flew behind us, lodging itself into a tree.

Everyone shielded themselves with their arms and stared in horror and shock at the piece of metal that was now sat between some branches. " What the FUCK was that?!" Andy said.

"I have no fucking clue...." I said, staring at my hands.

"Did you just do that?" Danielle asked, backing away from me.

"I... I don't know...." I said, softly.

"Well if he didn't do it how else can you explain it?" Andy said nervously.

"I... I don't know..." I said, fearfully.

"Liam... Liam!" we heard and girl came out of the woods, "It's time to go!!!"

"He's not going anywhere until he fixes my hood and explains himself." Andy said.

"We don't have time for that," she said, before flicking her finger and moving the hood, IN AIR over to his car and fixing it, "WE HAVE TO GO!!!"

"Go where?!" I demanded.

"Home, it's time for you to come home!" she said.

"Home with you?! I don't even know you!" I exclaimed.

"Im not taking you... You'll go on your own.. you don't have much time....." she said.

I growled and moved my hands in a way that showed I was getting frustrated. "Okay I am beyond confused right now can you please just talk in English?"

"I can't I've run out of time," she said, before I saw a very bright light and suddenly, I was no longer where i was supposed to be. I was standing in a large field outside a very large royal looking building.

"Welcome to Olympus," I heard and turned to see a creature I was pretty sure wasn't there, because last I knew, Centaurs weren't real.. Where the hell was I? And what the hell was going on???