Line Twelve: Rescue

24 hours later...

"Hey, don't you think it's weird how Jungkook hasn't contacted us at all?"

"No?"

"Yes? I mean come on, he usually brag about how wonderful his day is with Taehyung"

"Maybe he just don't feel like it"

"No. Something is wrong and I'll prove it to you right now" Alana took her phone to ring up her best friend which led straight to voicemail. She tried once more and the same cycle happened. It only said: Please leave a message after the tone.

"That's odd. Jungkook never switch off his phone"

"You worry too much. Maybe his battery died. He's most probably with Taehyung right now"

"No, Danna. My obnoxious older twin, something is wrong" she retorted. She can't believe how ignorant Danna can be at times despite being the older by two minutes between them. "Fine fine. Where was the last place he visited?"

"Eric's house?"

That make the both of them gasped. "You don't think.. He uh.. Well you know"

"Abuse them?"

Since Eric used to be a well known model, they started to google his full name. They believe they are bound to stumble upon an important fact that will assist them in helping to save the boys. They manage to find pictures of his two storey villa. Like any other luxurious villas, it was spacious and filled with many different rooms on the second level. It even has a basement, a garage and also a back door which led to another road. One of them had a bright yet dangerous idea in mind.

"We are going in"

Alana said that with full conviction. Danna on the other hand was flipping out. "Are you.. INSANE?"

"What's so insane about saving your bestie?"

Danna groaned. "Fine you win, my daredevil younger twin. What's the plan?"

"Alright listen well, dimwit"

There's three ways to enter. Front, back or the door from the garage which will lead straight to the main room. Obviously, we can't use the garage or back door. It's too risky. It might trigger the burglar alarm. Therefore, the only way to enter is through the front door.

"But how?"

How is definitely the right question. That's where we play a part. There's two of us. Two of the same faces. Two of similar stature. One of us have to cause a distraction.

"Hold up. How exactly are we going to do so? Even if we manage to distract him, what's the probability he won't have any surveillance around his house?"

Alana sighed. "Come on, Danna. Think using your brain for once. Not your stomach"

She tried to think of all the possible scenarios in her head but nothing came out. "I can't. It's too hard!"

"In that case, you shush. Let your brainiac little sister finish without interrupting"

As I was saying, a distraction will stir. What I meant by that is.. We have to cause a scene which will sympathize him to bring us in. When one of us managed to lure ourselves in, the other have to quickly enter before the door closes. As you can see from the picture, the door uses a magnetic card to open which means to say, it'll close rapidly so there's only a 5 seconds interval before it completely shuts down. Once both of us are in, one of us have to swiftly find the place where the boys might be captive in. If that son of gun uses his brain instead of his dick, he'd be wise to deactivate all the surveillance camera planted throughout his house. I mean who would be dumb enough to record their own crime and send themselves to jail? Not me. One major key to note, he can't spot the both of us together. We have to cause confusion. What we have to instill on his mind is that there is only one person yet his vision would be doubled. One person, double vision. He has no idea we are twins and that we are related to Jungkook.