Line Seventeen: Rewind

"The real asshole is you. Not him"

3 weeks ago...

Ah fuck Tae. That feels good... Thrust me harder.. faster. Ah yes, YES there. M-more... Fuck me hard, baby. Oh my god yes... Ah dammit you're hella hot when you're horny. Oh holy fuck you fuck so good, baby.

"Damn" I stopped to catch a breath. "Can we go for round two now?"

All he did was bring me closer to him and enveloped me in his warm. "Next time, okay?" I snuggled closer as he squeezed me tight, our warm bodies accompany each other while he lullaby me to sleep by peppering kisses all over my face making me tingle every now and then feeling how soft his heavenly lips are.

The clattering sounds of metal can be heard echoing throughout the kitchen. It's 8 in the morning. One by one, Taehyung's helpers started to march in. They got a panic attack hearing all the ruckus coming from the kitchen and scurried over.

"Young sir! Are you o-" all of them covered their eyes. "Oh oh! Our apologies. Please continue your morning breakfast"

By morning breakfast, he meant me engulfing Tae on the kitchen counter. "Round two at the kitchen while preparing breakfast? You sure you're drinking coconut juice or is that Jungkook's special juice?" I teased as I advanced forward to sexily bite his lips, sucking it before releasing. We only had our pair of boxes on so you can roughly imagine how Tae's helpers reacted when they saw our mishap earlier on.

After we were done satisfying our stomachs, I walked back upstairs to head to the shower. I flashed him a kinky wink as I strut my way to the bathroom. He caught up with me and whispered, "Time for round three, babe"

I replied, "Oh baby, you can go hundred rounds with me and I'll still yearn for more"

***
"Hey kookie, I have something to show you"

I scooted closer while resting my arm on his thigh. He pointed to an email with a rather peculiar name. "Mr Mountain?" He hummed as response and mentioned this person claimed he knows who I am. I then noticed the name of the mountain, Geumjeongsan.

Isn't that the name of the mountain in Busan? My birthplace? Wait.. It could be..

"Umm Tae. Yesterday, do you notice any difference about me?"

"You mean when you came down to my office? And then surprised me with chocolates?"

I nodded.

"Hmm come to think of it. You do!"

That perked my attention. "Really? I do?"

"Oh yeah you had eyeliner on and damn, you look hella hot!" He licked his lips. "Reason why I was so eager to kiss you"

So the other dude.. Who the twins assumed is my twin brother has eyeliner on, huh? And he kisses as good as me? What a... Jerk.

Taehyung got distracted by a call from his office. I took this opportunity to scroll down and study through every email exchange they shared. My eyes stayed glued to the screen. Soon, my phone started to vibrate. Without looking, I took it from the side table, my eyes still planted to the laptop.