No more children.

"All my fault."

Scott looked up at Mitch, noticing how he was trying to sit up. He ran over to the bed, helping his Mate sit up. Mitch tried to smile, but it came out as a frown instead.

"What's your fault, baby?"

Mitch began to cry, tears rolling down his cheeks slowly. Scott held him tightly, wondering what was going on and why Mitch said that.

What is his fault?

"Why couldn't my body be stable enough to have another child? Why didn't I take better care of it?"

Mitch began to sob loudly, refusing to look at Scott. He didn't want to face the disappointment of knowing that he couldn't have more children.

Scott hates me. Why couldn't my body have more children? Why?

"Mitch..."

"IT'S MY FAULT! I COULD HAVE MORE CHILDREN, BUT MY BODY GAVE UP ON ME! I COULDN'T CONTROL IT! WE COULD HAVE A LOT OF KIDS, BUT BECAUSE OF ME, WE CAN'T! I HATE IT! I'm so sorry, Scott. I'm sorry I can't make you happy anymore."

Mitch was inconsolable at this point, tears blurring his vision. He thought Scott left him which wouldn't surprise him if he did.

Nobody wants to stay with somebody that can't have babies.

"Mitch?"

"Yes, Scott?"

"You are the biggest liar I know."

Mitch looked up at him, confused by the wording. Scott's arms were crossed and his face was stern, scaring him a bit.

"I'm a liar? How?"

"You could never not make me happy," Scott began, taking his hands into his. Mitch looked up, not understanding what was going on. "I don't care if you can't give me children or you could give me ten children. You will always make me happy, baby.

"Also, we could adopt! There are children out there that need a mommy and daddy and we could be those people. You are not unloved because you can't have children after the twins, baby. You are so loved.

"You make me happy all the time. You are my sunshine. You are so worthy and beautiful and kind and sweet and you deserve everything in the world. You make me happy, honey."

"Really?"

Scott nodded as he wiped the tears off of Mitch's face, moving down to the small tummy. He kissed it, holding Mitch's hand gently. He felt the Alphemga giggle a bit, smiling when the melodic sound was heard.

"Really."

~~~

Kirstin smirked as she looked over her uniform, turning around a bit. Joining the Committee was the best choice she has ever made and she can't be more happy for herself.

I could finally get what I want.

"Kirstin," a Beta called out, getting her attention. "We looking for Divergents tonight. Are you ready to go?"

"Yep. I just need Jeremy to hurry up. He's been in the bathroom since forever."

"Good luck. If he's going to be against us while in the Committee, we could kill him too. We don't have time for traitors."

"I like that. Thanks for that option. I'll do it."

The Beta laughed, leaving Kirstin's room. The blonde laughed as she shook her head, brushing through her hair a couple of times. She would do anything to get what she wants, even if the person ends up being killed.

And Jeremy will be one of those people.

"Jeremy, hurry up! We got to go!"

She grabbed the knife from the kitchen, hiding it behind her back. The shower was on, the water bouncing against the bottom of the tub. She looked up to see that the window was open, but she find suspect anything.

"Do you mind if I hop in, babe?"

No response.

"Babe?"

She ripped open the shower curtain, gasping when she saw no one in there. She turned around to see a message on the window, breathing heavily as her anger increased.

I refuse to kill Mitch. You're on your own.

-Jeremy

P.S: I don't want to be your Mate anymore.

Kirstin screamed as she threw the knife, glaring at the mirror. One eye was red, darker than Alpha red, and the other one was yellow. She blinked quickly, hoping no one will catch her.

Kill Mitch and make sure they don't catch you. They can't know.

A/N: Thank you to Qu33n26 for that idea! I'm so excited!!!;) Also, how do you feel about Jeremy leaving? Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧