Forty seven

(Author note: Extra chapter because I'm happy to finish the book. It's 62 chapters. Wait for the updates. And enjoy.)

***

Jackson's point of view

I shook my head and chucked at what Nina said, bringing the bottle of vodka to my lips again. Parties parties parties. What else do I have to do? Today was the first day of a new month and being forced out of my house by Jess and Nina with the excuse "you've been locked up for a whole month" was a little bit too hard for me to refuse. Besides, I don't have anymore drinks or smokes in the house and I needed some.

"Can I have some?" Nina tried to reach the bottle in my hand but I pulled it away so she couldn't.

"Go get yourself one." I said and took another sip before uncrossing my legs and laying back only supporting my body up with one elbow. Sitting on the floor has always been my thing and I'm sure sooner or later people will come make a circle around me and pick a lame game to play.

She got up, shaking her head and muttered "asshole" making me giggle. Nina has always been my best friend that went through everything with me that sometimes I wonder why the fuck I didn't fuck her yet.

Okay I'm probably drunk, what the fuck did I just say? I mean she is hot and everything but no. I rubbed my eyes with my thumb, shutting them tight then blinked twice before opening my eyes to Jess standing there with her arm crossed.

"Jesus Christ, hello to you too." I said, letting go of a fainting laugh.

"You look like you're dead man." She said and took a sip next to me, without asking, she took the bottle from my hand and bought it to her lips. I rolled my eyes and waited for her to hand it back. "Is your chick over your lame ass? Because I would fuck-all blame her." Well I don't seem to be the only one drunk here.

"I could ask you the same thing. What happened to the chick from last time?" I said, bringing the bottle to my dry lips again.

"Linda? Dude! That shit wasn't serious." She giggled and grabbed a beer can from a girl that passed by. "Sorry babe but you gotta go get yourself another one." She faked her a smile and opened the can. I softly laughed at the girl's reaction before looking at Jess looking at her arse while she walked away. "This girl needs to be stopped." She groaned and took the first sip from the can.

"Who needs to be stopped?" Nina appeared out of nowhere with a place with a cold pizza in a hand and a soda can in the other. I've always knew that Nina wasn't really a fan of drinking but how can you just not be? She took a seat on the floor in front of me and Jess before bringing the pizza to her mouth, taking the first bite.

"Do you guys want to play?" Nina asked, her mouth full of food.

"You're gross." I commented and she nodded, telling me that she knows.

"What game?" Jess asked.

"Truth or dare or spin the bottle." Nina said.

"Lame." I whined.

"Those are the only games we play here." She said. "Plus it's my house, so we are doing as I say so."

"I'd rather leave." I teased.

"We all know you won't." They both laughed at me. If I was in a more sober statement, I would have found something to say back but I'm just too tired to think.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Marcel."Nina said bringing my eyes to him.

"Hey man." I hand shake with him before sitting down completing the circle.