chapter three | Welcome to the Family

Start from the beginning

"This is my oldest brother, Golden. He's a senior and he probably won't remember this because he's always high as shit." Felix said, to which Golden laughed.

"I'm sorry, Golden?" Mangle inquired. He nodded.

"Technically, my name is Aureum, which is Latin for golden but no one can ever say it so I just started telling people to use the English version." He replied. She nodded.

He had light brown hair with gold tips styled in a very generic manner, blue eyes, a black t-shirt with the words "just gold" printed on, a golden zip up that looked aged and slightly faded, a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, and boots sharing the shade and faded look of his hoodie.

"This is Freddy, my brother. He's a grade above us."

"Greetings." He said, taking off his top hat and bowing. Mangle tried hard to stifle a laugh but found it impossible. Felix laughed along with her.

"He's awful isn't he?" Felix asked. She shook her head while Freddy pouted.

"Well you know, some ladies appreciate gentlemen," Freddy said, putting his hat back on. A girl with a blonde bob piped up from the corner of the room.

"I can assure you that they do not." She said. Freddy pouted once again.

"Love you." She called out. Freddy simply crossed his arms and sat back down.

Freddy had dark brown hair that also in a generic cut but his was slightly longer and wavier. His eyes were blue like his brothers but quite less bloodshot. He was wearing a brown button-up with a red bowtie around his neck, black slacks, a pair of brown tennis shoes, and the famed top hat which sat on his head with what seemed like unnatural balance.

"This is Spring Trap. He's Golden's best friend since they're both in the same grade. Also, he's kind of a dick." Felix said, whispering the last part.

"Before you ask, no Spring isn't my real name, it's Vincent. And no, I won't tell you why people call me Spring." He said with an annoyed tone. Mangle's smile fell.

"Oh don't mind Mr. Sourpuss. He hates new people. And because I know you're curious, we call him Spring cause his mom is obsessed with the fact that he was born in the springtime, but calling him that was a mouthful so she just shortened it to Spring." Golden said. Mangle watched as Spring turned and glared at him, but immediately turned back and crossed his arms.

"Asshole." He muttered, but she couldn't help but notice a small smile on his face.

He had a dirty blond undercut with his hair in a messy man-bun and piercing gray eyes. He had a faded Nirvana t-shirt, lose cargo shorts sinched to his waist with a plain black belt, a piercing in his left ear, wristbands of all colors up and down his arms, stained ankle socks, and a pair of converse that looked they were falling apart.

"This is Bonnie, the junior who will proclaim to be a ladies man but we all know that's a damn lie," Felix said to which Bonnie scoffed.

"Oh please, you're just mad that I've got game and you don't. Isn't that right sexy?" Bonnie said as he threw Mangle a wink.

"Bonnie!" The blonde-haired girl from before shouted while punching him.

"Hey, hey! I was just playin'. Ya' know, bein' the playa I am. No need to get punchy." Bonnie replied to her glare. His long purple hair was in a ponytail that rested on his shoulder and his pink eyes were staring at the arm that had been punched. He was wearing a purple flannel, a black prince t-shirt underneath, light blue jeans that were covered in paint stains, and a pair of purple vans.

"Moving on... This is-"

"Boe! My name iths Boe. Iths a pleasure ta' meetcha'! If you haven't already guethed, I'm the baby of the Trap family! A thsophomore to be exthact." Boe exclaimed while speaking quickly and aggressively shaking Mangle's hand.