Chapter 12 Forgivness

Louis POV

Did..did Ashton really just text me? What does he want... It's been a couple hours since he texted me but I'm still having trouble processing it. What does Ashton want, he couldn't really be in town right? What am I going to do if he finds me. I can't tell Harry, because well we haven't talked in week and I don't want him to get involved in this. I pull out my phone at send a text.

Text To Niall

Hey um Niall, Ashton texted me... I think he's in town.

Not even a minute later Niall calls me. I pick up the phone to hear Niall screaming at me.

HES WHAT, did you give him your address?! We need to hire some body guards... I know a guywho knows a guy and maybe he can--

Niall calm down I don't need a body guard.
I couldn't help but laugh at him, even though this was pretty serious thing going on.

Well what are you going to do, if he finds you he's going to beat the shit out of you. You know what i'm coming over and spend the night ok? See you in 15 minutes.

Before I could protest the line went dead. Honestly I'll feel better if Harry was here but Niall is just as good. Ashton couldn't possibly know where I live, so I shouldn't be that worried. So I sit down in the kitchen, and make some tea. Tea always seems to relax me when I'm stressing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you want to watch Lou, we have Disney movies or Spring Breakers that's basically porn...?"

"You already know the answer to that." I say grinning.

"YAY DISNEY MOVIES!!!!!!!!" he screams. We both started laughing at the fact how much we act like kids, but we don't mind it. 

"Lou have you talked to Ashton yet?" Niall asks nervously.

"No, I've been ignoring him there's no way I will anytime soon."

There was a long silence, Niall and I didn't like talking about Ashton it just brought back to many horrifying memories. A vibration from my phone interrupts my thoughts. I look at the message and feel my heart beating faster. It was from Harry.

Text from Harry:

Hey LouBear I just need to say that I'm truly deeply sorry about how I acted when Zayn asked about the kiss. I just wasn't ready, but now I am I'm willing to tell every living thing that I'm with Louis Willliam Tomlinson(:  I've been thinking a lot about this and I can't loose you. I hope you forgive me.xx

A huge smile came across my face. Harry actually wanted to work this out. I don't think anyone can be so sweet as him. Even though he shouldn't be the one apologizing, I was glad that he still wanted to be with me.

Text to Harry:

Harry you shouldn't be apologizing I'm the one who over reacted, I didn't realize that until Liam confronted me about it. Lets just start over, but do you really want to tell everyone about us? I completely understand if you don't want to imminently. 

There was a knock on the door. Niall and I both look at eachother with fear. We both stand up and open the door revealing a person we dreading to see.

"What are you doing here Ashton?

 Hey guys so not my best chapter but I wanted to update soon because I'm going to be busy for the next  week and I might not update for like 8 days yeah not too much of a wait :)