Chapter 6 The Football Field Part 2

Louis POV

I couldn't believe he was walking away.... after i finally build up the courage and blurt out that I like him he just walks off. Talk about rejection. I just stood with a broken heart and started walking away too. I slowly walk to my car thinking about how I just made a fool of myself. How could I be so stupid, thinking maybe just maybe Harry felt the same. I finally reached my car and as I was about to open it, someone from behind grabs me and turns me around.

Harrys POV

 "I wanted to talk about my feelings towards you... I like you harry."

I just looked at him, and started walking away. Did i just hear what I thought I did? Louis likes me back! I was freaking out inside like a little girl who just opened her first present on Christmas. I couldn't process what just happened. The guy I want to be with just told me he likes me. "Wait wheres Louis?!' I thought to myself. I instantly turned around to see if he was still there, but he was gone. I sprinted towards the parking lot hoping Louis didn't leave yet. As I reached the parking lot, I sow Louis preparing to go in his car. I pick up my speed and when I reach Louis, I grab a hold of him turn him towards me and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I like you too Louis" I pant.

He smiled and said, " Do you honestly do?"

I cup my hands around his checks and pull him in towards me. 

 "Let me prove it."  

I kiss him. It felt perfect, our lips moved together in harmony. He took his hands and tugged on my hair making me horny. Hair pulling is my biggest turn on.

Zayn's POV ( haha bet you weren't expecting that :p)

I just finished working out in the schools weight room. I was sweaty and exhausted. I walk back to my car and see somthing that was unbeliveable. Two guys kissing in the parking lot, faggots.... I take a closer look. One of the guys is wearing what Harry wore today at school. 

It was Harry.

So heres a short chapter (: is this enough to keep you reading? haha xxx

I'll update when i get 35 reads and 5 votes I hoped you liked it xx