Chapter 1

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my story! I'm not the best writer, so this story isn't very well written. I have quite a few chapters already, so I will keep posting them until I need to write more. All of the chapters will vary in length. Also, I will not be requiring people to vote and comment or whatever before I update. I'll put the date at the end of every chapter so that you know when I posted. Feel free to give me tips because I'm new to Wattpad, and make sure you notify my if you see any grammatical errors. Thank you and enjoy the story! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chapter 1~~ (This will be the only chapter in third person. The rest of the book will be in Destiny's point of view.)

A boy sat in a chair across from his headmaster's desk. The boy was 17, with dark hair and blue eyes. Few people knew this, but the boy was actually a spy, just like the four other boys who sat beside him, waiting. After a few minutes, the headmaster walked into the room and sat at his desk in front of the boys.

"Good afternoon boys," he addressed to them.

"Good afternoon headmaster Dembrough," the boys said in unison.

"I've brought you here to talk to you about your... abilities." the headmaster announced. "You see, we're taking our five top boys in the academy to address a certain mission." he explained. The boys looked at him, unsure of what to say.

The dark haired boy was growing impatient. "So what do we have to do?" he asked.

The professor reached into his drawer and pulled out five files. "Well Zach, each of you will be assigned to a person attending Wakeview Academy. Your job is to transfer to their school, get close to them, and learn everything about them. After a few months, you will write a report on them."

"But sir, this doesn't seem like a very hard mission." a different boy said.

The headmaster began to organize the files into a certain order. "Well, the difficult part is, the people that will be assigned to you have completely different personalities," he explained, glancing at Zach for a moment. He handed all five boys a file, and told them not to open them until they get to their dorms. After wishing them luck, the headmaster dismissed them.

As soon as Zach reached his dorm, he locked the door behind him and sat at his desk, opening his file. Inside, there was a small picture that was attached to a stack of papers by a paperclip. Zach stared at the girl in the picture. She had green eyes with long brown hair that was tied up. He picked up the first paper and read it:

Destiny Andrews:

- Age: 17

- Eyes: Grn

- Hair: Brwn

- Height: 5' 5"

Comments: Smart, unsocial, shy

As Zach read this girl's profile, he memorized every last detail that was in the profile, which wasn't much. It was his assignment to get to know her after all. The girl was the complete opposite of him; Zach was the popular kid on campus, the kind of guy who would rather goof around and flirt with girls instead of study, even though he was the best spy in the school. The headmaster was right; this was definitely going to be a challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/8/13 Sorry it's short! Thanks for reading! :)

Also, I really enjoy it when people comment, so feel free!