five

"WHAT'S UP FUCKER

"WHAT'S UP FUCKER." an unknown voice screamed on the other line, hana was almost deaf. "who's this?" she asked, "take a guess, freak." the voice replied.

hana instantly knew who it was and she wanted to die. she sighed and rubbed her temple and flashed a quick look towards jooheon, who was even more confused than her.

"jimin?" she asked, praying she was wrong. "yup, that's me!". hana lowered her phone from her ear and looked at jooheon, "i'm sorry, just wait for a minute please." she said as she walked towards one of the isles, jooheon nodding.

as soon as she was far enough from him she put her phone back up to her ear, "how the fuck did you get my phone number?" she asked the other line, "oh! your friend taehyung is also my friend, we take biology together and i asked him for it in class."

hana mentally made a note to remind herself to murder taehyung next time she saw him before saying, "what do you want?" "um, to plan our date?" he answered. "why didn't you snap me or something?" "oh, are you bothered by me?" he said in a jokingly hurt tone.

"of course you bother me! im trying to get a snack's phone number and i'm talking to you instead!" she shout-whispered because jooheon was cleaning up something in the next isle. "oh, you're already cheating on me, huh?"

"WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING OH MY GOD" this time she really shouted, jooheon walking into her aisle and mouthing a quick "is everything alright?", she smiled and nodded.

silence came from the other line, "hello?— fine, i'll snap you. bye." and with that he hung up, an exhale of relief escaping hana's lips as she walked back to the counter.

"sorry about that, now you can give me your number." she nervously chuckled as she looked at jooheon. "is everything good, though? you seemed pretty mad." he asked, hana trying not to freak out because he was actually worrying about her. "yeah, it's fine. it's just some guy that won't stop bothering me."

a smirk crept up on jooheon's mouth, "a guy, huh?" hana's eyes widened in disgust and fear, "oh god, no! it's not like that." jooheon laughed, "it's fine if you got a boyfriend, you can tell me." he kept persisting, "i dislike him, with a passion. trust me, we'll never be like that. anyways, what's your number again?" she answered as jooheon smiled once again.

porkjams sent a snap!