one

kim hana's warm fingers flinched as she touched the freezer's cold metal handle

kim hana's warm fingers flinched as she touched the freezer's cold metal handle. she looked through the boxes of frozen food as cold air brushed her semi-tan skin. a smile spread through her face when she found the box she'd been craving for all day, pepperoni hot pockets.

as she walked towards the register, she took her phone out of what used to be a white backpack, now gray and stained with dirt and mud. her eyes rapidly scanned the shiny screen of her rose gold iphone, her thumb swiping left and right through the pages filled with apps, looking for the notorious yellow square with the white ghost.

snapchat started up and she watched all her friends' stories, then she proceeded to watch all the stories from random people who attended her school; finally, she watched the stories of people she didn't really know.

she paid for her hot pockets, making sure to give the cute cashier a smile as she quickly looked at his name tag. jooheon, she was gonna keep that in mind.

hana put two hot pockets into her small oven as soon as she arrived to her apartment. she plopped on her couch and opened snapchat once again, making her way to the camera screen and checking if there were any new filters, her fingers coming across an interesting one she hadn't seen before, "face swap", she thought to herself.

as her microwave oven made the loud sound she always looked forward to, hana stood up and put her scolding hot food on a plate, whispering "fuck" to herself as the sizzling crust almost gave her finger third-degree burns. she made herself comfortable on the couch again, looking at her now red finger.

she tapped on the mysterious filter before picking up one of her hot pockets and placing it next to her face. her eyes widened as she watched her face be replaced with sauce and crust.

her laughs filled her small living room, as she snapped the picture and wrote "damn, who is she? 😩😩💦💦". she sent it to most of her friends, as she clenched her stomach from laughing so much.

she jumped at the sudden "ding" from her phone. wiping her happy tears, she pressed her home button. the sight made her heart sink down to the floor, she had made the biggest mistake of her life.

porkjams took a screenshot!