Day 12- Rimming

Pete walked into his and Patrick's hotel room with a bag and food. This was of course the worst possible time to come into the room as Patrick was getting off to something on his laptop.

"Hey, 'Trick. Having fun?" Pete placed the bags down.

The blonde (or strawberry blonde idk) jolted up, looking at Pete. "P-Pete...uh..."

"Oh no, it's cool, keep going." Pete leaned against the counter, watching Patrick desperately shut his laptop. "Aw, don't be scared. I'm here to watch, not anything else."

"P-Pete..."

"Maybe I could do more than watch, but that's up to you."

Patrick bit his bottom lip, giving Pete a look. Almost as if he was asking for something.

"Want me to help with that?" Pete asked after a while.

Patrick nodded feverishly. The older man smirked as he got onto the bed. "Take your pants off the red of the way, slut."

Patrick did as told. "What are you going to do?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"An-anything...just hurry..."

Pete nodded. He didn't even bother to take his clothes off as he got on his knees. "Hands and knees, face facing away from me."

Patrick, of course, got on his hands and knees facing away from Pete.

Pete admired Patrick's ass for a moment before running his tongue over it. This caused Patrick to gasp.

He smirked, leaning over to kiss Patrick. He kissed back, Pete taking this opportunity to push two fingers into Patrick's ass.

Patrick moaned against Pete's lips.

Pete pushed his fingers in and out before pulling them out and pulling his mouth away from Patrick's.

Patrick was already a mess, and it hadn't even started yet. He really was a slut for his Petey.

Pete put his now wet fingers in Patrick's mouth. Patrick obediently sucked on them.

Soon enough, the elder had licked up Patrick's ass in broad, causing him to moan in anticipation.

The elder then opened Patrick's ass cheeks, prodding his tongue in the younger's hole. This was enjoyable for both men.

Patrick let out a soft moan. Pete swirled his tongue around his hole.

Though he wasn't allowed, Patrick ground his ass back on Pete's face. He didn't seem to care. He just kept going.

Moaning.
Licking.
Tonguing.
Hot.

This was what would describe this.

This went on for a while- until Patrick felt himself reach his high. "P-Pete...I-I'm gonna cum..."

Pete pulled his face from his ass. He brought his head under Patrick's stomach, leaning up to wrap his lips around the younger's dick before nodding.

Patrick came with a shudder, Pete swallowing the whole load before pulling off.

"Like that, Baby?"

"Yeah...thank you."

"You're welcome 'Trick."

---------------
why do i suck so much lmao

- josh