Day 1- Naked Cuddling

"Pete, what are you doing?" Patrick asked, clearly annoyed. He had his eyes covered by hand, the other still on the doorknob.

"What does it look like?" Pete asked. He had his legs spread, arms on the hotel bed's headboard. He was completely naked.

"It looks like you're naked." Patrick huffed. He uncovered his eyes, his other hand leaving the door as he walked deeper into the room.

Pete moved his arms to clap. "Look at that, you got it right." He smirked. "Hey Pat, you wanna join me?"

Patrick shook his head. "No, I think I'm okay, thanks."

"Awe, c'mon. I won't do anything bad. I promise."

Patrick was obviously reluctant. He bit his lip, placing his bag on the other bed. Slowly, he pulled his shirt over his head. His fedora was now on the bed.

Pete smiled at winning. Patrick very slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down and leaving him in only his boxers.

He walked to the bed Pete was lying in, about to get on. "All of it, fedora man." Pete raised a brow.

Patrick frowned, but pulled them down.

Before he knew it, he was in the bed with Pete, arms wrapped around each other.

Thank god they didn't share a room with Andy and Joe.
-------------------
This was probs shit, but I tried.

-Jayden