Day 8- Skype Sex

yo this'll be over the hiatus since DAMN they were hot then
-----

"Pete! It's been forever." Patrick smiled lightly at the figure on the other side of the screen.

Pete waved. "Patrick. I've missed you."

The two men talked for a while, before Pete got to what he called for.

"We haven't seen each other physically, in a year..." He whispered. "Like I said, I've missed you...and I've, needed you..."

Patrick groaned a little. "You can't go without sex for the life of you, can you."

Pete bit his lip, in the way that would always turn Patrick on.

He shuffled uncomfortably. "Pete, stop it..."

Pete seemed to ignore this, as he undid his belt and jeans, slowly. Fuck, this was hot.

Patrick licked his lips, taking a shaky breath. "Pete..."

Pete bit his tongue now, reaching under his boxers. His hard cock sprang out, making Patrick flinch slightly.

"Peter, I told you to fucking stop..." Patrick felt his pants get tight.

Pete smirked, starting to run his hand up and down his shaft, causing him to moan.

The blonde shuffled in his seat, watching Pete's every move.

Pete pumped himself, every so often moaning. Fuck, that was hot.

Patrick could tell that Pete was close, him himself being close as well. As Pete came in his hand, Patrick came in his pants. Both men panting, Pete smiled a bit.

"It's been nice talking to you. Do it again some time?"

Patrick nodded. "Yeah..."

"Great."

Call disconnected
--------
okay I don't think I did too terrible on this one so
-Jayden