Day 5- Blowjob

"You can be so annoying." Patrick growled at Pete as Andy and Joe left the tour bus.

"I know." Pete smirked. "Patty."

"Stop fucking calling me that." Patrick said in a low, dangerous voice.

"Watch your language, Patty." Pete said.

"Call me that again." Patrick whispered. "I dare you."

"Patty." Pete whispered.

He didn't think that he was seriously going to be back against the wall of the bus, but, he was.

"I told you not to call me that again." Patrick whispered into his ear.

Pete thought this was incredibly hot. "Patrick..."

"Shut up." The younger man snapped, unzipping and unbuttoning Pete's pants.

Pulling them down to his thighs, he pulled his boxers down after.

Pete watched Patrick, his eyes clouded with lust. Patrick smirked and took Pete's cock in his hand, placing a soft kiss to the tip.

Pete bit his lip, closing his eyes and letting Patrick do what he was doing. The younger man took Pete's tip in his mouth, lightly tonguing his slit. This earned a light moan on Pete's part. Patrick smirked and took more of the older man in, swirling his tongue around his dick. This caused Pete to moan louder. Soon enough Patrick had of Pete inside of him. He kept swirling his tongue, while Pete's moans got louder. Patrick knew the other man was getting close.

With a load moan, Pete came in Patrick's mouth, him swallowing it all. Patrick licked Pete clean and moved back, whispering in his ear.

"Don't call me that again."
-----------
Shit.
-Jayden