Day 108 to 110

Day 108

I had fainted from my swirling emotions, but today i am determined to find Erin. I will do whatever it takes to see her again before it is to late. Even if i have to go to California, I will.

Day 109

AD, Josh and I stood in front of the sour-looking old lady who unfortunately was in charge of the plane tickets. My dad had reluctantly let me go to California and search for Erin. My mom seemed thrilled at the idea, calling it 'romantic' I rolled my eyes at that, but inside I agreed, I am hopelessly in love with I girl I may never see again. Matt gave the lady his credit card, and Josh after him. They were helping to pay for my trip. I am paying for most of it, but because they are the best friends ever, they are loaning me money to cover the total fee.

'Good luck man.' Matt said as he patted me on the back. Josh and him then engulfed me in a bear hug. I walked through security, and boarded the plane to find my one true love.

Day 110

'Good morning, this is your captain speaking. We hope you all had a good night's sleep. The flight attendants will be passing out your breakfasts shortly. Thank you.' the intercom shut off, and I yawned loudly. True to his word, the flight attendants (one of which kept checking me out, so I tried not to look her way) soon passed out the luxury plane food. A biscuit, butter, jam,banana, and a plastic cup with a top to keep the orange juice "fresh" was my breakfast.

We landed two hours later, and I rushed off the plane and into the airport. "Welcome to San Fransisco" flashed over my head as i entered the airport. In the back, I hailed a cab, and directed the driver to the B&B i would be staying at.

You would be surprised at how many cancer facilities there are in San Fransisco. the best and biggest one i could find is ht e UCSF medical center. I printed out the mapquest instructions from the B&B's printer, and logged off of their computer.

The cab dropped me off relatively near the hospital, but i found it without help. I stood in front of the large hospital and took a deep breath. this is it, I thought, i will finally know the truth. I walked inside and to the front desk.

'Hello' I said nervously to the lady at the desk, she lifted up her head from looking at the computer screen.

'What can I help you with?'

'Um I'm here to see Erin, uh Erin Walters.'

'And who are you?' She raised her eyebrows at me.

'I'm her boyfriend.'

'Wait there'. She pointed to a chair behind me. I saw her pick up a phone and call someone. Minutes later Mrs. Walters came into view. I stood up. She wordlessly gave me a hug, her eyes filled with tears.

'Erin, is she-' a soft voice interrupted me, a voice that belonged to a girl i loved more than life its self.

'Matt, what are you doing here?' Erin said from behind her mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

suspence is my new best friend. this story is about 3/4 overjust FYI

comment vote and fan!!!!

~jinx