Chapter: 2 - Meeting him for the first time

Start from the beginning

I walk out of the kitchen, and grab my jacket. It wasn't cold, not in the slightest, but I want to make a good impression on this guy. Even if he is straight.

I step out of the house, and the sun beats down on my head, the only thing that is really showing. 

I walked across the street, avoiding the nonexistent cars that passed by.

I leaned against the pillar that held up the terris where the bench he was sitting on was located, and just looked at him.

He was so skinny, and pale. I just wanted to eat him up.

I coughed, trying to get his attention some how.

He looked up at me quickly. Emotions flashed over his face for me to even comprehend one of them. He got up from the bench quickly, and looked down at his feet as he slowly walked away from me.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked, a little thrown off.

"What do you mean where am I going? You seem you want the bench, so I am letting you have it." He said, still looking down. His voice was so sexy and deep, I wanted him to moan- OH NO! STOP NAUGHTY BRAIN, STOP!

"No. I just wanted to say hi." I said back to him, and his head shot right up. His face was sexier than I thought it would be.

He had dark blue eyes that glowed with joy, and his lips,, oh my God they were beautiful! They were so neat looking, and pink. His nose was small, but it was straight, and fit his face well.

"Y-you wanted to say h-hi?" He stuttered, making me laugh a little.

"Don't laugh at me, please." He said, in a quiet voice. It was filled with pain and I instantly shut my mouth.

"Sorry, uhm....whats your name?" I asked, looking him in the eyes, searching for something.

What I was searching was, I have no idea.

"My name? Y-you want to know my n-name?" He asked, shocked.

"Yes, that so bad?" I ask, stepping forward a little, and he retreated almost immediately.

"Asa....and you?" He asked, hesitantly.

"James. My family calls me Jammie though so..... call me whatever you want." I say, hoping he gives me a nickname.

"James....." He said slowly, almost seeing if it sounded cool or not. "Sexy name." He said. He instantly put a hand over his mouth when he heard what he said.

Mmm, he thinks my name is sexy....

"You think I'm sexy?" I say, fully amused now. I was mostly shocked though. No one ever said my name was sexy, not even my past girlfriends.....or boyfriends. None of them, but here I am, listening to him call my name sexy.

"Well duh!" He said, saying it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I love the name Asa. It's unique, and sexy tooo." I said, truly honest.

"pffft! Shut up!" He said, as he was gaurded again by him mental walls.

They were starting to piss the hell out of me, and that was shocking since I am 'filled with gayness' and If I ever enter my church again, I will burn.

Okay, so maybe my best friend knew about me being gay, and that meant her dad knowing, but her dad was a Christian priest. [ lol ] 

"I'm bein'g serious." I said, but was rudely cut off by a ringtone that told me it was mom.

"Ugh! I gotta go now, Asa. You gotta phone?" I ask him. I took out my phone and pressed the ignore button quickly getting annoyed with the song.

"I hate that song." I say, annoyed to no extent. I should really change it soon.

"Really? Why? I like that song. Really cute." Asa says, he almost sounds like he is thinking back into the past, because he had a small smile on his face, and contentment in them.

"Oh, sorry." I mutter back.

"Oh but yes, I do have a phone. My number is 623-297-2072." He says, and I instantly start typing it in my phone, and saving it into my contacts.

Should I send him a message?

Nah.....

"Okay, well see you later, Asa. Where you live?" I ask. 

Hurt floods through his face, and his eyes get a glossy look in them, and I have a feeling it's notallergiece.

"Sorry...." I said, guilty.

"No, it's fine. I live in a house. Go go, don't want to keep your mom waiting." He said, with a small smirk playing on his face.

I ignore it though, and head back toward my house. I felt his gaze on my retreating body, but I didn't mind.

_________________________

sorry it sucks! I was forced to do this chap, and this is all I could do in a few hours! >.<   |  Thanks for all the encouraging comments! Love them all!   |     I hope you enjoy this crappy chapter.... xD

P.S. - this has NOT been edited!!!!!!!!!!

Vote and Comment please?

--- DearlyFox