after-part two

Hey guys what's up? Not your IQ OHHHHHHH anyways have fun BUT NOT TOO MUCH FUN
*use condoms, kids*

also there's some mature stuff up n here so beware

half an hour later

I fumble with the front door handle, anxious to get inside. Sasuke stands behind me, his chest pressing up against my back, biting my neck. A small moan escapes my lips as I finally unlock and open wide the door. We stumble into our small shared bedroom, where forgotten papers are strewn about and open books lay in a haphazard pile next to the large dusty bookshelf-the mess is a clear result of my laziness. Sasuke, however, doesn't seem to notice the plentiful stacks of overdue homework assignments taking up the couch-in fact, he ignores the wrinkled pages entirely and pushes me down on top of them, his body still flush against my own.  I tentatively nip at Sasuke's earlobe and he elicits a loud moan. 

Suddenly, the door opens, and I hear a gasp as Sasuke scrambles off the couch.  When I see Kakashi Hatake, my old high school teacher and current friend's astonished expression, I shoot up off the futon and run a hand through my mussed hair anxiously.  Shit.  I can feel my cheeks turning fire hydrant red, and silently curse myself for acting on my lust in such an exposed environment.  Kakashi just stands in the doorway, shocked.  "K-Kakashi, I can explain," I mutter, not sure that I can.  He chuckles softly, shakes his head, and says,

"There's no need.  However, I do think I should tell you something." Kakashi shoves my calculus textbook off of the brown leather armchair and plops down in it.  Sasuke shoots me a nervous look and I roll my eyes.  Great.  Just fucking splendid.  My high school teacher is about to give Sasuke and I the talk.  He scratches at the back of his neck and leans forward in the recliner.

"I...  I have never told anyone this, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd respect my privacy and keep this between us." Kakashi says.  I detect a hint of angst in his voice, and wonder if Sasuke will pick up on it as well.

"Yeah, we'll keep your secret," I assure him.  I do hope I sound confident in my promise, as I feel utterly puzzled.  Why is Kakashi coming to us with this secret? 

He takes a deep breath.  "Okay.  You see...  I..." Kakashi trails off, and in his visible eye there is a combination of fear and dread.  "I'm gay."

Hey sorry for the SUPER short chapter but ayy there's part two for "after." I hope I made you smile at least once 😊

melon